You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

1 minute ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

At what point are you going to start flapping over his contract lads? 

I think by the end of October is when I'll start. 

In LFC Deal I trust.

The 'selfish' Salah myth of the past couple seasons is one of the most  baffling things. Even at the moment, there are people who believe he is only now improving his link up play and creation of chances this season.

The reality however is that over the past 4 years, only De Bruyne has created more chances and assists overall in England. The "selfish" myth needs knocking on the head.

Screenshot_20211015-172532_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Lazy reporting and punditry in England isn't it. Particularly on Match of the Day. He dives and is selfish, according to that cunt Shearer. Only time you'll ever see him be selfish is if we're winning handsomely and he wants his goal. 

Is him being selfish really a criticism from shearer? Cheeky cunt. I thought all strikers agreed the best goalscorers are selfish

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Is him being selfish really a criticism from shearer? Cheeky cunt. I thought all strikers agreed the best goalscorers are selfish

To be honest, I don't know whether he's criticised him for greed. Just for diving. Phrased that poorly.

• Upvote 1

On 03/06/2017 at 16:42, Bjornebye said:

He isn't good enough for us. 

On 03/06/2017 at 18:16, Bjornebye said:

The Italian league is shit. Salah had his chance in the prem and fucked up because he isn't good enough. I hope I'm proved wrong obviously but give me a Brandt over a Salah everyday of the week. 

He fucked us off for Chelsea so as far as I'm concerned he is aids. 

O5jgeKb.gif

• Upvote 5