You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The hope was he would be cleared to play against Leicester.

Of course but that is the problem isn't it, by testing again now the clock resets.....i suppose thinking about it the answer is test every day then and then the reset becomes irrelevant...

All new to us all isn't it this!

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

Why would certain posters care if it was Mane?

Also to be fair to Salah it’s his brothers wedding I wouldn’t miss my brothers wedding. There could be a myriad of reasons they couldn’t delay it or there could be none it’s nothing to do with us.

As far as I’m aware that was held in accordance to the rules in his country so fair enough. If he hasn’t then sure that’s not very smart. 

Yes it’s shit he’s not able to play but why do people expect players to act like robots, because they get paid alot? We don’t expect that of other professions.   

Salah behaved like a brat, totally irresponsible from him , especially now ! 

53 minutes ago, Baltar said:

So is he stuck in Egypt until he has a positive test? What a fucking joke this is. Stupi fucking internationals.

He’s stuck in El Gouna. I went on holiday there is 2006. It was nice. Apparently Jean Claude Van Dam has a holiday home there.

On 18/11/2020 at 16:09, The Guest said:

He’s an absolute knobhead for going to his brothers wedding.  I imagine he’s paid for the whole thing as well.  It would have been a weeks wages to say to his brother you know what mate let’s delay it a year.  I can just imagine the reaction of certain posters on here if Mane or a number of other players had done the same thing yet funny enough they’re completely silent on it.

He’s been brilliant this season but Mane and Jota should be enough on Sunday offensively.

He did not get the virus at his brother wedding.

17 hours ago, Code said:

He did not get the virus at his brother wedding.

Even if that is correct, then it means he had the virus before the wedding. And it is therefore likely that he infected other people at the wedding. Because we saw the video and pictures of him wearing no mask in a crowded location. Certainly irresponsible behaviour on his part.

• Upvote 1