You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

6 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Come off it, you’ve been saying he ain’t good enough for us, haven’t you?

Nope, my posts have been pretty measured because I am a skilled forum operator. I haven't known what else to say other than say he's been bad when he hasn't been playing well, but I never thought or said we should sell him when most people did, including you by the way.

And through it all, I've spoken of his ability, not understanding why he can't consistently put performances together. A masterclass on my part. Fair, measured, and optimistic when appropriate. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Nope, my posts have been pretty measured because I am a skilled forum operator. I haven't known what else to say other than say he's been bad when he hasn't been playing well, but I never thought or said we should sell him or anything when most people did, including you by the way.

And through it all, I've spoken of his ability, not understanding why he can't consistently put performances together. A masterclass on my part. Fair, measured, and optimistic when appropriate. 

Lol, have a rep you fucking weirdo.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Aventus said:

What are their stats just for this season? 

PL stats:
Mane: 15 games - 9 goals - 4 assists
Salah: 13 games - 7 goals - 4 assists

CL stats:
Salah: 6 games - 4 goals - 2 assists
Mane: 6 games - 2 goals - 1 assist

Total:
Salah: 19 games - 11 goals - 6 assists
Mane: 21 games - 11 goals - 5 assists

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Code said:

PL stats:
Mane: 15 games - 9 goals - 4 assists
Salah: 13 games - 7 goals - 4 assists

CL stats:
Salah: 6 games - 4 goals - 2 assists
Mane: 6 games - 2 goals - 1 assist

Total:
Salah: 19 games - 11 goals - 6 assists
Mane: 21 games - 11 goals - 5 assists

Plus Salah was carrying a knock for a few games as well.  Love them both obviously though. 

17 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

He is definitely underrated, funnily enough mostly by Liverpool supporters. You get the feeling people would sell him tomorrow to fund a transfer for someone else and that most people much prefer Mané. Not that Mané isn't exceptional and Mané usually has more defensive work to do, but he doesn't come close to Salah's productivity. We can't take that for granted.

17 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I said Salah is more productive than Mané, making him extremely valuable to the team despite what his shit-for-brains critics say when he misses a few chances. That is verifiably true, he's scored and assisted more than Mané by a pretty decent amount in fewer matches. Where is the lie? This conversation is like pulling hair out.

16 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Mané has 14 fewer contributions and has played 20 more games. I genuinely can't believe people can argue Salah isn't more productive by a big margin. The numbers are literally right in front of your face.

Yeah, let's take the sample of one half season over the sample of 100+games, that makes loads of sense.

I assume that's a rhetorical question you already know the answer to, nerd. I don't give a fuck how many pens he's scored, how about that?

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't believe anyone would want to have that argument right now anyway you maniac 

15 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I wasn't planning on it until some of the walnut brains on here took a word out of my post gushing about Salah and started arguing against rudimentary stuff like goals assists and games played.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

Current table:
1. Sadio Mane ----------------------5MOM------22nd----------------------------------31
2. Roberto Firmino ------------------3MOM------12nd---------43rd-----B*--------------25
3. Fabinho Tavares------------------3MOM--------------------43rd---------------------19
4. Mohamed Salah ------------------1MOM------22nd---------13rd---------------------12
5. Virgil van Dijk --------------------1MOM------12nd---------23rd---------------------10
5. Alex Oxlade Chamberlain ----------2MOM---------------------------------------------10
6. Jordan Henderson ----------------------------22nd---------23rd----------------------8
6. Georginio Wijnaldum --------------1MOM------12nd-----------------------------------8
6. James Milner ---------------------1MOM------12nd-----------------------------------8
6. Joel Matip -----------------------1MOM------12nd------------------------------------8
7. Adrian san Miguel ----------------------------22nd---------13rd------------1CSB-----7.5
8. Divock Origi ----------------------1MOM----------------------------------------------5
9. Trent Alexander Arnold -----------------------12nd---------13rd----------------------4
9. Andrew Robertson ---------------------------12nd---------13rd----------------------4
10.Naby Keita ----------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Adam Lallana --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Neco Williams --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
10.Harvey Elliott --------------------------------12nd-----------------------------------3
11.Curtis Jones -----------------------------------------------23rd----------------------2
12.Caoimhin Kelleher --------------------------------------------------MK**---1CSB----1.5
13.Dejan Lovren ----------------------------------------------13rd----------------------1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

EOjNY9mX4AAlWDs?format=jpg&name=900x900

What exactly does expected assists mean? Does it simply mean the number of assists he's expected to make? If so, how come it's going down from 23 assists to 18 expected? Or does it mean he's expecting to make 41 assists in total?