You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Perhaps claiming that Mané is nowhere near as productive when there is only a difference of 14 goals being involved with between them? Just a thought.

Mané has 14 fewer contributions and has played 20 more games. I genuinely can't believe people can argue Salah isn't more productive by a big margin. The numbers are literally right in front of your face.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I said Salah is more productive than Mané, making him extremely valuable to the team despite what his shit-for-brains critics say when he misses a few chances. That is verifiably true, he's scored and assisted more than Mané by a pretty decent amount in fewer matches. Where is the lie? This conversation is like pulling hair out.

Salah has more goals and assists than Mane, during their entire spells at Liverpool. Does that mean Mane is not close to Salahs productivity? Depends how you define productivity I guess. Also depends how you define «not close». Also depends which time span you choose to look at.

I agree that Salah is extremely valuable to the team, as I expect would >99% of our supporters.

Your claim that Mane is not close to his productivity, in my opinion, is nonsense.

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I said Salah is more productive than Mané, making him extremely valuable tot he team despite what his shit-for-brains critics say. That is verifiably true. Where is the lie? This conversation is like pulling hair out.

How many pens has Salah scored then, Statto?

I’d sell him tomorrow if it meant we could sign Michail Antonio on a six-month loan. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

How many pens has Salah scored then, Statto?

I’d sell him tomorrow if it meant we could sign Michail Antonio on a six-month loan. 

I assume that's a rhetorical question you already know the answer to, nerd. I don't give a fuck how many pens he's scored, how about that?

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Mané has 14 fewer contributions and has played 20 more games. I genuinely can't believe people can argue Salah isn't more productive by a big margin. The numbers are literally right in front of your face.

Does contributing to goals on the stats directly mean assists and goals? Does that mean if Harry Kane has more goals and assists than Son that Kane is the more productive player?

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, let's take the sample of one half season over the sample of 100+games, that makes loads of sense.

I thought this conversation was about people unfairly underrating him compared to Mane because he's not doing as well as his epic first season. 

So I was wondering about the stats for this season in isolation, so we can see if he is as productive as mane. 

12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I can't believe anyone would want to have that argument right now anyway you maniac 

Salah's boss. Half the chances he misses, most players wouldn't even be in the position to get the shot off. Salah's pace, strength and willingness to keep on getting into positions will eventually pay off, even when he's having an off day, finishing wise. 

He's fucking boss. Anybody who says differently, I'll fight you. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't believe anyone would want to have that argument right now anyway you maniac 

I wasn't planning on it until some of the walnut brains on here took a word out of my post gushing about Salah and started arguing against rudimentary stuff like goals assists and games played.