You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

On 15/04/2019 at 15:14, Redder Lurtz said:

Can someone force Dave to get a picture of him in that one leg position and put it on a t shirt? I'll buy one. 

Why would you want to buy a t-shirt with Usher on one leg!!!!!!

Sooooooo weird.......... ...

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Treat? More like 'force.'

You mean like using the force? "Give me sex, you will. In the bedroom, a sex act create."

Think him getting called a diver all the time is getting out of hand now.

Most of the time there's contact.  It's not like Kane, Sterling etc don't dive when there's minimal contact.

Sometimes Mo has stayed on his feet when he should have gone down.

d85400854244ce661aea7bf69e245ec7.gif

30208f37796217fca00574886cfc04b2.gif

On 10/04/2019 at 17:28, Numero Veinticinco said:

The entire attack is less good than last season, we've gone from 90 goals to 40-50 (the commentator mentioned it last night). I get that you're frustrated, but I'd urge you to balance it out with consideration for all the things he does bring to the team. 

On 11/04/2019 at 00:56, Code said:

Salah, Mane and Firmino scored 55 PL goals last season.

This season they have scored 47 PL goals.

We still have 5 games left.

Last season they had 24 assists, Salah 10, Firmino 7 and Mane 7.

This season they have 14 assists, Salah 7, Firmino 6 and Mane 1.

On 11/04/2019 at 15:02, The Guest said:

Salah has won quite a few penalties this year which are classed as assists aren’t they.

So here we are with two games left.

Salah, Mane and Firmino now have 53 goals between them in the league, just two short of last seasons total.

They have a bit less assists though

Salah 8, Firmino 6 and Mane 1.

Since my first post was made Salah has won a penalty against Cardiff and set up Keita against Huddersfield, so penalties are not included in assists The Guest.

Who would bet against the front three not scoring more in the league this season than last season?

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/26/Show/England-Liverpool

• Upvote 2

Since the the turn of the year Mane has been more important.  That was the original point that was made and why Carragher was saying if he had to choose one player out of the two he would prefer Mane for the run in.  I don’t think anything that has happened since to alter that view.  He showed all the important dead lock breaking goals he scored since January began and it’s continued.

They both padded their stats against shite last night with Salah’s greed mode kicking in after he hit his pass quota after 15 seconds.  Mane being voted in the team of the year seems to have bypassed a few people as well

• Downvote 1