You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

He’s not playing that much different from the start of  last year.  He looked quite tentative in front of goal then as well.  As someone mentioned it’s likely Klopp will just keep playing him until he finds his form and I don’t think anyone will have any problem with that.  We are winning games and he’s still doing his job defensively and pressing.  The effort is clearly there.  He’s still getting plenty of chances as well and he certainly doesn’t look any slower.

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

He’s not playing that much different from the start of  last year.  He looked quite tentative in front of goal then as well.  As someone mentioned it’s likely Klopp will just keep playing him until he finds his form and I don’t think anyone will have any problem with that.  We are winning games and he’s still doing his job defensively and pressing.  The effort is clearly there.  He’s still getting plenty of chances as well and he certainly doesn’t look any slower.

He's not playing much different than last year if you were the type of idiot who thought he wasn't good enough and needed switched to the left hand side.

For those who looked beyond his goals, he was ace from August to May and isn't anywhere near his best now, clearly.

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

He's not playing much different than last year if you were the type of idiot who thought he wasn't good enough and needed switched to the left hand side.

For those who looked beyond his goals, he was ace from August to May and isn't anywhere near his best now, clearly.

Did he take his top off and put it back on last season as well Brendan?

I’ve never put anyone on ignore. Tried it but it wouldn’t let me ignore the cunt that annoys me most. Old, bald, Scouse twat he is.

My kids love me though.

Since I made a will

May change their attitude when they find i’ve left everything to Scientology.

• Upvote 3

He's had a very difficult few months, starting with being suplexed out of the biggest game of his career, getting rushed back from injury for the World Cup, having his own national team take the piss and being used as a PR tool by a revolting tyrant and murderer. That's going to mess with anyone's head and we should be prepared to wait a while for him to get back to his best.

• Upvote 2

I think it’s clear teams are even more conscious of him this year too. I know he was being closely marked last season but this year he’s being swarmed every time he gets the ball or near it at least by 2 or 3 players.

The fact he is lacking that half a yard of sharpness is only compounding it

someone made a great point about needing a tap in to get the confidence back. He’ll stop over playing it then and be more natural. Clearly was trying to force dribbles and shots the last 2 games when they weren’t really on for him

5 hours ago, Strontium Dog said:

He's had a very difficult few months, starting with being suplexed out of the biggest game of his career, getting rushed back from injury for the World Cup, having his own national team take the piss and being used as a PR tool by a revolting tyrant and murderer. That's going to mess with anyone's head and we should be prepared to wait a while for him to get back to his best.

Glad you've noticed Klipperty is a cunt as well, Stronts.

27 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

There’s one reason I’d start Mo, and that is for him to get a goal or two, then come off at 60 and sit out next match. I’d rest Milner this game. 

Milner doesn't need rest, he does Ironman after every game.