You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

OK, I got negged in this thread for suggesting all was not well v West Ham, I chose not to make anything of him heading down the tunnel immediately in the final whistle at Spurs the other day while the rest of the team were celebrating in front of us, but now I am freaked out a bit. Giving off Totes vibes. 

After Torres I swore I'd never love again, but this has felt so real. 

My personal opinion - he needs 3 weeks off

24 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

First open show of dissent from him tonight.

Rumours of his agent talking to Madrid on the sly and that’s why he was sat with them all at the European draw.

Sad to see but modern football gonna modern football.

Messi usually sits with them and he's never signed. 

Salah, sort out whatever is bugging you asap. Right now your teammates are covering for you but your turn to bail the team out will come soon enough so be ready for it. 

So good to see him frustrated after the error and so good to see his reaction on the wining goal. That was a reaction of a man determine to make amend. Soton is it our next game? They are going to get some Egyptian heat. 

3 hours ago, Heinze said:

I think all the shit with the Egyptian FA is fucking with his head.

He should just quit the NT and be done with it. They need him more than he needs them.

He would need to get his family out of there first

They half threatened him before that he still has his mum living in Egypt. And you know the cunts would pull the shit with FIFA trying to get him suspended for games round the internationals. Though that rule needs a player/club going to the courts to get it changed, cant see how its legal to make people play international football

8 hours ago, Grinch said:

Don't think it's the injury anymore thankfully.  The way he put his top back on the way he did suggests he's fine.

More than likely just smack bang out of form and in a rut, over playing it and trying too hard.  It'll come good again sooner or later.  

The other 5 games of top level men’s football didn’t do it for you.  He takes his fucking top off and put its back on and that’s it, you’re convinced.  Absolutely fucking clueless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The other 5 games of top level men’s football didn’t do it for you.  He takes his fucking top off and put its back on and that’s it, you’re convinced.  Absolutely fucking clueless.

Doesn't take a genius to spot whose clueless on dislocated shoulders here, hint, It's you.

Whatever the reason, he's struggling at the moment. What's do folks reckon is the best approach -

10 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

First open show of dissent from him tonight.

Rumours of his agent talking to Madrid on the sly and that’s why he was sat with them all at the European draw.

Sad to see but modern football gonna modern football.

PM'd.

3 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Deary me, it gets worse.  Silly silly boy.

Worse than thinking Klopp and Liverpool’s medical team would play and continue playing Salah for 6 games in the form he’s in if there was any chance of his injury from the Champions League final effecting him?  You’re fucking batshit Brendan.  It’s probably working around all those Murdoch drones all day.

They should have got you on the medical team years ago.  “Right Salah take your top off and put it back on for me, yeah?  Looks fine to me what are you moaning about?”

• Downvote 1

As he wheeled away in celebration last night I thought that's just what he needs, a goal from about 15 inches to settle himself down in front of goal. I actually thought he looked better last night than he had against Spurs - two terrible passes across the field in the second half aside. Not brilliant, but better. 

I think he could do with a break. Southampton should be dealt with by others so a few days resting up, getting his head in the right space - which is what I think the actual issue is - for afters.