You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

'Yeah, sell Salah. £36.9m? Sounds good to me m8.'

Monchi's made a few noises about how they had to sell because of FFP, but I'm not sure there's any recovering from that one.

Reminds me of the time an hour into a summer job that I broke the machine for shredding cabbage for coleslaw and everybody had to go home. Good times. I should have blamed FFP too.

To be fair it was reported across the media at the time they needed that money by a specific date which was why we were happy to not rush the deal through earlier.

To be fair it was reported across the media at the time they needed that money by a specific date which was why we were happy to not rush the deal through earlier.

You and your context. I've been trying to shoehorn my coleslaw story in here for years.

• Upvote 8

I see teflon gobshite Mourinho is saying he could not play Mo at Chelsea more often because there were other better players in front of him and anyway it was Chelsea who forced the decision to loan him out then sell him. Yeah right. Makes you wonder why Mourinho personally phoned mo and said he wanted him in his team when he had all these better players in front of him and gazump the fee we were prepared to pay. As for the club forcing the loan and sale on Mourinho that is just more bollocks to deflect criticism away from him. We all know Mourinho had no real desire for Mo he just wanted to prevent another team in this case us from potentially getting a good player and being more competitive.

• Upvote 1

'Yeah, sell Salah. £36.9m? Sounds good to me m8.'

Monchi's made a few noises about how they had to sell because of FFP, but I'm not sure there's any recovering from that one.

Reminds me of the time an hour into a summer job that I broke the machine for shredding cabbage for coleslaw and everybody had to go home. Good times. I should have blamed FFP too.

Monchi admitted it himself that he had his doubts as to whether Salah was gonna be a success in the PL especially considering his ‘false start’ for Chelsea.

Ultimately who gives a shit what pricks like Mourinho and Monchi are saying trying to cover their greasy arses. We've got Mo, he's fucking ace and suits us to the ground. Let the bitter cunts be bitter about what could've been.

• Upvote 2