You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

I’m not a Muslim but this comment is wide of the mark. We can’t be so intolerant. He’s a humble fella who does a lot for people, and he’s clearly mindful of where he came from, and the privilege his profession has afforded him to do good. He has a faith that is very dear to him. If you don’t get that, no problem. But there’s no need to have a pop.

PS - this is not an excuse to go all Fox News and widen the agenda from talking about Mo, a good man who brightens all of our lives, to talking about all the faults of the Muslim world, or indeed any religion, throughout history.

Thanks Rev. I am a Muslim, and I agree wholeheartedly. It's just pathetic that someone would use football, something that should help us to come together as humans, to spout their biased, agenda driven bull.

What a signing. What a player. What a hairstyle. The only way he'd be even more perfect is if he renounced Islam.

I would take this as sarcasm if it came from any other poster but you seem not to do sarcasm at all. Ridiculous thing to say about somebody who doesn't use his beliefs in a negative way or to incite hatred,as some do.

• Upvote 1

I would take this as sarcasm if it came from any other poster but you seem not to do sarcasm at all. Ridiculous thing to say about somebody who doesn't use his beliefs in a negative way or to incite hatred,as some do.

I don't have a problem with Islam, I just happen to think it's not optimal. I'm allowed to express that. Fuck off.

• Downvote 1

I don't have a problem with Islam, I just happen to think it's not optimal. I'm allowed to express that. Fuck off.

Optimal in that you prefer he wasn't a Muslim,  You clearly do have a problem with Islam, 

Quite frankly you are not allowed to express that on here as we don't think racism is optimal.

Good idea. How about something by James?

Great shout. How about...

Whenever we're felling empty

Whenever we're felling like we won't score

Whenever the place is dozing

Whenever we're looking like we won't score

Oh yes we know where to look on the park

Oh yes we know who'll score from the park

It's Salaaaaaah

It's Salaaaaaaah

How that working for people?

We need to get something going, and quick. 

I'm beginning to believe a lot of our posting Super Hero's are not quite the jetsetting Captains of industry they proclaim to be. Flying all over the world rutting with super models whilst snorting Uncle Chuck with Snoop and Ian from Eastenders. Pinocchio has a smaller nose than some on here.

Anyway I'm catching a private jet to Machu Pichu later with Tom Hardy and Keira Knightley, we're doing a bit of charity work then heading off to Rio for a Carnival the following day.

Only a bit of fun. But more believable.