You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

It certainly is. Fuck me, I've just remembered seeing that lad and singing that song. 

It ended early that video.  Next he went on someone's shoulders and was paraded up and down the concourse.  Really funny.

He was pretty poor today but he still scored 2 goals, the 2nd being a stroke of genius that should have won us the game, he truly is a superstar. If we can hang onto him for next season we'll do well. FSG will already be counting the money.

21 Premiership goals already from a wide forward, pretty fucking spectacular that.

It is incredible isn't it.

Sadly so much of what he does ala rescuing a win in the 92nd min today with a goal out of nothing really, an amazing finish when it looked like we might lose a few mins earlier is undone by the mess behind him.

With him doing what he is doing we should be fighting City for the league.

His second was Suarezesque.

How long before someone makes it into a side-by-side gif with the one where Suarez dances through the United backline (of course that one was actually scored by Kuyt so I think Salah's is even better).

That was the moment we all knew just how special Suarez was. I remember telling my dad after that match that we had the third-best player in the world in Suarez. Everyone thought I was daft until he scored 30-some a year later but in that moment you just knew. 

Same for Salah today. Obviously we all knew he was quality but today watching that even those that hate Liverpool will have to admit he's right up there for the best player in the league, even top 10 in the world right now. If he keeps at it he could be the one to break the Messi/Ronaldo stranglehold on the Balon D'Or in a year or two when Messi starts to slow down.

Has anyone mentioned how we'll sell him at the first opportunity? Not enough of that on this forum. 

FSG are already writing to every club in the world touting him.  But here's the rub, they're using fake headed paper so they can't be caught.  Crafty bastards.  Always one step ahead.