You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

I think Eeyore is dreadful, he's just been lucky with a few tap ins so far. That will quickly dry up soon and we will be left with another shit poster who shouldn't post.

You know that saying you always do?

Would never be more apt if you did it on here please. So I can quote it at the end of the season.

Ta ta

Some posters on here have short memories.

Salah has come in scored goals, set them up and he's only going to get better & he gets described as "shite"

Shite to me for an attacking wide player is Downing cost a decent fee didn't score and didn't set up goals and didn't even get in the position to miss chances.

Thats a better definition of a shite player not someone thats actually contributed to us winning games.

• Upvote 2

This is a purple patch he's in and has been pretty gash.

The goals are going to dry up soon for him, well they have started to already actually - no goals in 3/4 games now.

When it happens all we are left with is a fast player who can literally do fuck all else.

He's just benefited from loads of teams leaving him unmarked on the back post. Teams will get wise to it pretty quickly

• Downvote 3

The goals are going to dry up soon for him, well they have started to already actually - no goals in 3/4 games now.

When it happens all we are left with is a fast player who can literally do fuck all else.

He's just benefited from loads of teams leaving him unmarked on the back post. Teams will get wise to it pretty quickly

You are Duncan Ferguson and I claim my black eye.

• Upvote 1

Which leaves one of Firmino, Coutinho or Mane unmarked. Give it up. It's tiresome.