Quantcast
Email this page ( Mohamed Salah ) - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• Yes, though that was a first round draw, so it's hard to read too much in to it. My Dad skipped school in Enniskillen to go to that game though, so it was a big deal for the whole province.  I believe that to be the case, yes. 
    • I've a friend who is a Spurs ST holder, and every time he goes to a game at WHL now, he spends hours in the ground before the game at the bars there. He's very complimentary about it all too, with queue times not big even when it feels busy. They've changed the approach for many football goers. Regular & OOT's.  I could well be wrong, and I accept that I'm no expert.    I think the Concert angle is also a part of their thinking. They've got the few on trial at the moment, but they'll clearly want more and the ARE will provide the necessary access etc. so perhaps that wasn't properly on the original submission? 
    • Its the opposite. It was originally stated that the roughly £110 loan would be repaid over 5 and half years, so you are looking at about £20m per year. As at the last set of published accounts, so May last year, only £10m had been paid back compared to the £30-40m (could depend on the payment dates) that we would expect if it was being paid back evenly of the term of the debt. Much of what wasn't paid back was used for transfers over those 2 seasons.   So as of this year, we should have paid back £60m, for next summer, it is £80m. We don't know yet if anything was paid back this year just gone, it is also possible FSG may extend the term of the debt so the repayments could be spread over a longer period, but if they haven't, and if we didn't catch up with out payments last year, then there could be a big chunk of debt that needs to be paid off either this season or next. when you include the £50m being spent on Kirkby, then I can see why we the purse strings might be a bit tight this season.
    • Fucking hell!!! Only just seen this. Can’t believe Thommo missed out. 25 people get to decide??? This is like a few 75 year old fascist cunts deciding who our prime minister is. Rip off!!!   Dave’s a fucking Tory. Pass it on. 
    • Bang on the money look forward to reading these every week 
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Now

• Popular Contributors