You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oldham - FA Cup 3rd Round

Paco

Playing the bib game looks like kelly alberto gerrard moses and toure will all start. Pascoes comments about suarez wanting to play every game make me think he will start also. If he doesnt then it will be aspas up front. We ve played a lot of football recently but we re back to a game a week now.

----------------------------------------Mignolet-----------------------------------

Kelly-----------------Toure-------------------Agger-------------Cissokho

-----------------------Gerrard----------------Alberto----------------------------

Moses-------------------------Coutinho----------------------------Sterling

------------------------------------Suarez-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------Mignolet-----------------------------------

Kelly-----------------Toure-------------------Agger-------------Cissokho

-----------------------Gerrard----------------Rossiter----------------------------

Aspas-------------------------Alberto----------------------------Moses

------------------------------------Suarez------------------------------------------- 

Id go with that team with the plan of taking gerrard and suarez off around the 60 minute mark, that team should be strong enough at anfield.

Might be a bit too early for rossiter but Ive been impressed with him, brendan knows how to handle the young players and knows what stage they are at so if lucas or henderson started instead Id understand.

I think they're doing the 4th Round draw before this match.  Pisses me off when they do that... another thing to add to the mountain of pointless irritations of modern football.

Yep, the draw is at around 14:00 tomorrow. We're number 3 in the draw.

I've got shit loads of different channels on loads of Satellites & it's not on any of them looks like either Lfc Tv or the Radio

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

know what you mean. bloody nightmare.. lfc tv then, unless somthing crops up later..fingers crossed..