Quantcast
Oldham - FA Cup 3rd Round - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Paco

Oldham - FA Cup 3rd Round

Playing the bib game looks like kelly alberto gerrard moses and toure will all start. Pascoes comments about suarez wanting to play every game make me think he will start also. If he doesnt then it will be aspas up front. We ve played a lot of football recently but we re back to a game a week now.

----------------------------------------Mignolet-----------------------------------

Kelly-----------------Toure-------------------Agger-------------Cissokho

-----------------------Gerrard----------------Alberto----------------------------

Moses-------------------------Coutinho----------------------------Sterling

------------------------------------Suarez-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------Mignolet-----------------------------------

Kelly-----------------Toure-------------------Agger-------------Cissokho

-----------------------Gerrard----------------Rossiter----------------------------

Aspas-------------------------Alberto----------------------------Moses

------------------------------------Suarez------------------------------------------- 

Id go with that team with the plan of taking gerrard and suarez off around the 60 minute mark, that team should be strong enough at anfield.

Might be a bit too early for rossiter but Ive been impressed with him, brendan knows how to handle the young players and knows what stage they are at so if lucas or henderson started instead Id understand.

I think they're doing the 4th Round draw before this match.  Pisses me off when they do that... another thing to add to the mountain of pointless irritations of modern football.

• Upvote 1

I think they're doing the 4th Round draw before this match.  Pisses me off when they do that... another thing to add to the mountain of pointless irritations of modern football.

Yep, the draw is at around 14:00 tomorrow. We're number 3 in the draw.

Yep, the draw is at around 14:00 tomorrow. We're number 3 in the draw.

It's like they know how to suck every last drop of romance that the cup ever had......

And then they moan about where did the romance of the cup go?

I'd like to see Aspas getting another run-out. Henderson could have done him a big favour against Hull by converting that dinky little set-up in the first half rather than blazing wide. Time for him to get his first goal tomorrow.

I'd like to see

---------------------Mig-------------------

Kelly------Kolo----------Agger--Cissokho

Moses------Lucas---Alberto---Sterling

------------------Aspas--Suarez------------

subs

Jones

Skrtel

Smith

Rossiter

Gerrard

Coutinho

Yesil

I would play Gerrard, Toure, Mignolet and then a load of squad players. We should be able to trust the likes of Kelly, Ilori, Alberto, Aspas and Moses in a game like this.

I would play Gerrard, Toure, Mignolet and then a load of squad players. We should be able to trust the likes of Kelly, Ilori, Alberto, Aspas and Moses in a game like this.

Trouble is, there's a gulf between what should be and what is.

I've got shit loads of different channels on loads of Satellites & it's not on any of them looks like either Lfc Tv or the Radio

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I've got shit loads of different channels on loads of Satellites & it's not on any of them looks like either Lfc Tv or the Radio

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

know what you mean. bloody nightmare.. lfc tv then, unless somthing crops up later..fingers crossed..