Quantcast
Solskjær new Cardiff manager - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain

Solskjær new Cardiff manager

Surprised by this too, especially since he was offered the much better Villa job a year ago. I guess he now felt the time was right, and didn't have a better offer on the table. Too bad for the baby faced manager. I do wish him well, but unless he gets the team going within a few games the pressure will be on - especially given the eccentric owner, Tan.

OGS was (is??) a Liverpool fan, he was actually a member of the Norwegian LFC Supporters Club when he signed for United. He's also a frequent Football Manager player, having played the game for many years. Apparently it helps him doing his IRL managing job. Also he tends to give young players the chance in the 1st team, just as he does in Football Manager...... http://www.dagbladet.no/2013/02/16/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/dataspill/solskjer/25784241/

definitely got the job on his playing credentials, despite for the most part doing well at Molde you wouldn't see a non-big name getting a Premier League job based on that

definitely got the job on his playing credentials, despite for the most part doing well at Molde you wouldn't see a non-big name getting a Premier League job based on that

He was the reserve coach at the mancs before he got the Molde job, won the reserve league did he not?

He's been talked up as a future manager by Ferguson for years.

He did not get offered that Villa job though, he said no to be one of the candidates after talks with the Molde owners and a pay rise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fucking hate the guy. And what I hate the most about him is that he's so damn likeable and good at what he does so this whole fucking country bar most fans of certain other clubs (mostly Liverpool and Molde's rivals Rosenborg, whom they of course beat in the cup final in his last game) who are sick of his love-in with the media. If he hadn't played for them I probably would have liked him as well. 

Btw, the reason Molde didn't do as well as the previous seasons was because they sold off a few of their better players like Forren (who was bought back after half a season at Southampton) and their top scorer in 2012 before this season so don't let yourselves be fooled about that. They started poorly but in the second half of the season they were among the top four sides.

They probably searched for 20 minutes to find someone with a manc accent after the match and come up with this twat,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzOYS46aD_o

Looks like a child molester

Btw, I love how he's at the start says he'll consider not renewing his season ticket and then less than a minute later says "I'll still pay me money".

Ferguson got him the job - remember him poncing around with Tan when the mancs played Cardiff? Ole is his love child and the heir to be once he's gained a bit of pl experience.

• Upvote 1

Ferguson got him the job - remember him poncing around with Tan when the mancs played Cardiff? Ole is his love child and the heir to be once he's gained a bit of pl experience.

Very true.

It's a conspiracy! All these ex-Liverpool players as pundits and now all these ex-United people as premier league managers. Mourinho must be fuming about that.