You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy is a c#€t

Jurgens Red Army

@simonlfcgreen: @jasoncundy05 They are the most bitter, twisted, bitchy and spiteful fans I have ever, ever come across. By some distance.’ about our fans

@simonlfcgreen: couldnt agree more if im honest

@simonlfcgreen: Not as a whole but as a vast majority were a fucking joke

Give your fucking head a wobble, Simon. This isn't Empire Of The Kop or Koptalk. You secure that shit, Hudson.

• Upvote 2

Shocked there Si. I know your not all there sometimes but thats a fucking disgrace. I'm embarrassed to support the same team as you. 

Thats what he said not waht i said, jesus i said i agree the majority that i interact with turn out to be cunts that are overly biased and bitter. The way people turn on players because they dont take to the league straight away the shit Henderson, Lucas etc got the way people turn on Brenden when we dont win cos theyre still bitter that Kenny got sacked despite us being shite, I havent just come up with it and i have said thousands of times most fans are embarrasing most of the time. The way fans think everyone is against us and picks on us i could go on and on, There are some very good very sound reds most on here but the ones i meet that aint from anywhere near liverpool, the ones i interact with on social networks the ones i see are exactly how he described, Like some Liverpool FC groups on FB and youll see thousands of what i talk about.

• Downvote 2

Give your fucking head a wobble, Simon. This isn't Empire Of The Kop or Koptalk. You secure that shit, Hudson.

The majority?

That's a pretty big claim. And a wildly inaccurate one.

You need to give your head a very long, and very hard wobble lad

This would only result in producing a loud rattling sound.

• Upvote 2

A fair Majority means a lot. Youve seen RAWK that is jam packed full of it. Twitter is, Facebook is, And a lot ive met in life are. Like i said im not some cunt thats just come up with this, ive been saying for ages. That our fans are embarrasing at times,

Sane people avoid RAWK, Facecunt the majority of Twitter and general bellends.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

A fair Majority means a lot. 

Firstly, you said 'vast majority' not 'fair majority'. Secondly, why are you capitalising 'Ma... oh, forget it. 

• Upvote 1

Facebook and Twitter are not real fans Si, you don't even know if the majority are even genuine LFC fans. Twitter just seems a magnet for cranks and Internet warriors, bullies and lying bastards.

I know and theyre the ones i talk about and what the article of this thread was talking about.