You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy is a c#€t

Jurgens Red Army

Hate the nonce does nothing but talk shit about us on Talkshite. 

Ol Jose seems obsessed with us as well.  You have hardly any ex players in the media etc you mong because your ex players are fucking no marks, cunt.

• Upvote 3

Jason Cundy was a brilliant player, leave him alone. After leaving Chelsea he went and signed for AC Milan and was arguably more influential than Gullit, Van Basten and Rijkaard in the team that dominated Italian and European Football. Who can argue with the opinion of a man who won 3 consecutive Ballon D'ors?. Pity after he was expelled from Italy for tax evasion he has been reduced to being a pundit on Chelsea TV where he is forced to look like a know nothing cunt to connect with their post 2004 fan base. He deserves better like a senior advisory role in Fifa as a technical director rather than gravy train jumping suits like Blatter & Platini.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The mix of a broken link to your avatar and your use of symbols on the title has forced be to neg you. I don't want this to in any way make you think I don't absolutely agree that Cundy is a cunt. Because he is. 

Why are there no Chelsea pundits? Easy, José. You see, all the players who are of an age to be retired, and therefore eligible to be pundits, would have played for Chelsea before 2003. You know, before they were bought by a Russian who ripped off his own country and artificially inflated their standing in the league. Shit small club with shit fans with no history or relevancy before the last decade.

• Upvote 7

In the sense of fairness I think that the likes of Paul Canoville and John Bumstead should be on SKY it's just that no cunt would have a clue who they were, including a lot of Chelsea fans.

Glenn Hoddle and Pat Nevin are regular pundits Jose.

Graham Stuart on Chelsea TV, he's been on Radio City professing his undying love for Everton yet sneaks off to London to work on their channel. Think he needs to make up his mind, the born not manufactured brigade won't take too kindly to that behaviour.

Graham Stuart on Chelsea TV, he's been on Radio City professing his undying love for Everton yet sneaks off to London to work on their channel. Think he needs to make up his mind, the born not manufactured brigade won't take too kindly to that behaviour.

ah yeah I thought I recognised him, isn't he the replacement for 'snods' or 'sharpie' if they can't be arsed turning up

I used to listen to far too much talksport when rafa was manager and joses first period at chelsea, cundy clearly has a problem with liverpool for a long time as I remember he used to constantly criticise us.

The guys a nobody though, a shit footballer I never seen play who wants to get a few people talking about him.

Isn't Jason Cundy the one who ripped his bollocks open?

That's the problem with getting angry with these non-entities, it's like getting angry with a ghost, they just disappear when you try to grab them.

You can send him a message on Twitter, he probably skim-reads them for abuse or someone at Talkshite does it for him.  Probably not though, smalltime as fuck.

Then what?  No email address, no telephone number, couped up in some cunt office in London ( I actually know where the office is, used to work nearby).  You can't 'get to him', he's goading from a distance, like a coward.  It's a one-way medium if you want it to be, and he does, he's not looking for responses, he's looking to hit and run.

Do the right thing, turn him off and email Talksport to tell them you used to listen to them but no longer do so because you feel Cundy is *add bollocks here*.  I suggest you label him borderline racist and make a story up about seeing him out on the town one night with fingers up a 14 year old.  Fuck with his livelihood.

• Upvote 1