You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea Away - 29/12/2013

Xherdan

Rodgers should come out and say this is probably Suarez last season in England. He has to go to Spain to get protection and play on a level playing field, blame it on incompetent refs and the fa that the premier leagues top star will have to leave, thank you very much, hope your proud of yourselfs for turning British football into a clogging mess full of dirty hackers. Go fuck your premier league.

That was funny...at the end...when Mourinho was trying to gee up the Chav fans to sing, but couldn't get a reaction - so he shrugged his shoulders and gave up.

Sums them up. Can't get the crowd going on a big game when the manager is egging them on.

...not that I am bitter.

Lost 2 away games to likely number 1 and 2 at the end of the season having just about deserved points in both of them. Win the winnable games and we can be there or there abouts.

Yep. City and Chelsea will be more than a match for most clubs home and abroad. These kinds of wins would be nice but they're not enough to get us into top 4, we need to just get back to winning against the teams we should be beating and maintaining that consistently.

People need to calm the fuck down. People going on about the league a week ago. Now we're shit. We should have had 2 blatant pens today.if people can't see that we have made progress this year then their is no arguing with them. We didn't play particularly well today, but probably should of got a draw out of that.

Those 2 games were never gonna decide our season, how we react against Hull most certainly will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

We loan out Suso, Borini, Wisdom and Assaidi and wonder why we struggle for players in the front third. Something not quite right there.

If the Smith substitution was a statement to the owners about lack of squad depth, the statement didn't need to be made chasing a game against one of our biggest rivals for the top 4 and it didn't need to be made at the kids expense. Especially when you spent 13 million quid on two attacking players sat on the bench.

Lucas and Sakho need a fucking rocket. Swapping your Liverpool shirt at half time??! Fuck that right off.

Johnson doesn't look interested. His attitude and demeanour looks like he doesn't give a fuck. Hate saying that because I have defended him in the past but his last couple of months here have been gash.

Allen and sakho injured. 2 more 16 year old on the bench next game maybe. This is getting ridiculous

We've had money to build a decent squad over the years, we just buy lots of kids and shite and end up loaning them out. This isn't a case of us being paupers its us being fucking stupid with our transfer funds. Buy at least two top class straight into the first team players and make a couple current first team players fringe ones. You would think it was fucking rocket science. We try to solve the the problems at every level of the club in one window, fuck the squad fuck the youth sides fuck the bench.

Be glad when Sturridge is back.

It has to be more about making a point to the owners about squad depth than anything else, because he offered the square root of fuck all after coming on.

Thats what i thought when he came on.

As for the game, we played far too open as we did against City. We play some lovely stuff at times but we only seem to have one way of playing.

You cant afford players of Oscar Hazard and Luiz calibre the amount of time we give them today.

Its no surprise to me the amount of muscle injuries we are picking up either, its a direct result of playing at pace not just going forward but backwards too.

Oh and i think we have put to bed the ridiculous notion of Webb being the best ref in England for good. Massive bottler and lost control of the game at the end just like the world cup final.

Why would you of taken two losses. That's accepting the absolute worse case scenario. Would you say before a game I'll take no points right now.

Because I would never had expected us to go away to two clubs with the strongest squads on paper and come back with a win. So two losses away at two of the strongest clubs in the world isn't a bad thing as long as we win against the little boys and get points at home, but it turned out we outperformed expectations and should of got points out of both games!