Quantcast
The sudden Media's Suarez love in? - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jonjo Baldy

The sudden Media's Suarez love in?

Let us be honest he did a lot of things to bring in on himself.  I hated the Evra thing as that was fucking wrong but he has not covered himself in glory.

He has come out this season and been a model pro and possibly been the best player in world football, they gave him praise and he deserves it.  They are snide cunts but to be fair they are giving it where it is due.  Cannot knock that.

• Upvote 1

Watching garth crooks trying not to praise him every week in his team of the week is hilarious.

Rooney is still his player of the year too

Aye he's clueless he had Glen Johnson in his team of the week, this week

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Gotta love fans of other clubs begrudgingly admit he's he best play in the league though. 

Even had a Manc telling me so earlier. Of course he later followed up with 'Januzaj will be just as good in two years time' So I think he might have being mental and drunk.

Let us be honest he did a lot of things to bring in on himself.  I hated the Evra thing as that was fucking wrong but he has not covered himself in glory.

He has come out this season and been a model pro and possibly been the best player in world football, they gave him praise and he deserves it.  They are snide cunts but to be fair they are giving it where it is due.  Cannot knock that.

I'm still not really happy with how he behaved in the summer to be honest because although ill support him and cheer when he scores I'm not that comfortable kissing his arse because I'm half expecting it to be thrown in our faces again in the summer.

You're right

Pundits are doing what they are paid to do namely to sell tabloid rags and provide couch potatoes with their football opinions. On balance its better they are queuing up to suck his dick at the moment rather than whipping up the baying mob to string him up. Personally I couldn't give a fuck if the likes of Garth Crooks thinks he is the player of the season , the devil incarnate or the second messiah. He like the vast majority of them is a fucking arsehole .

They've realised he could be the man to destroy another England manager. Kicking England managers when they're down is the Holy Grail of tabloid football journalism.  You have to nurture the silver bullet.

• Upvote 1

The press report the story. The racism thing was ridiculous, but I felt that was mostly to do with the mood at the time. FIFA and the FA were at it, so the FA wanted to look strong. Suarez bore the brunt of the injustice, with Ferguson stirring the pot. 

The biting thing was self inflicted. It was a stupid thing to do and I wasn't happy with him for it. Given his previous, he should have been more professional. However, the ten game ban was very heavy handed. Still, no bite, no ban. 

In both of the above cases the press had a lot to report, a lot to stir, and a lot of papers to sell. 

Fast forward to today. Suarez is playing the best football of anyone in the Premier League. He is the best player in the league. He is scoring goals for fun, all sorts of goals too. It would be incredibly remiss of the press if they weren't waxing lyrical about it all. 

• Upvote 3

Basically what the good Mr Richards said.

Suarez acts like a dick, the press call him a dick. He acts brilliant and they say he's acting brilliant. If he bites someone again. Then they'll call him a dick again.

• Upvote 2

I think above all else not getting the interest and the move out he wanted has been chastising for him. He's had no choice but to knuckle down and so far we are reaping the benefits of this. Long may it continue!

We should all worship him not just the press. Saddam Hussain style statues need to be erected and we should all prey 5 times a day into the direction we believe we are facing him.

He is that good.

wouldn't we just love him to score a hat trick against man city, the press would run out of superlatives.

They just can't wait for him to be his despicable self in the world cup so they can hound him to death for the good of England. Fingers crossed he single handedly takes us to the title and then does the same for Uruguay in the world cup, all with a smile on his face.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Every player going to ground at the slightest poke is making the game ridiculous. They don't even make an attempt to stay on their feet.

• Upvote 2

Every player going to ground at the slightest poke is making the game ridiculous. They don't even make an attempt to stay on their feet.

Exactly. Singling out players is ridiculous and that was a cheap shot from Mourinho last night considering the players he has managed himself.

Guest San Don

It didnt last long if you read tommorows papers. "Suarez in ANOTHER dive storm"

It's no wonder him and his wife want to fuck off to Spain

That's got to be from the daily wail hasnt it? Just checked and yep, thought it was. Every time there's contact with Suarez it's 'another diving storm.'