You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Must Buy Games - 2014

Allan

Battlefield Hardline due for release in October. There's a closed beta that people can sign up for, only on PC and PS4. Limited numbers, you can register here.

You are a star lad, just got an email this morning. Telling me I'm in with a redemption code. You register?

So going to pick a playstation up tonight.

GTA V for PC in fall right?

Really hate DICEs new approach to the Battlefield series. Probably EAs fault, really.

The only thing I'm really interested in is Fallout 4 tbh.

That's correct along with ps4 and xbone. Higher res and bigger draw distances.

Sounds good. I still have GTA 4 unplayed in my Steam backlog, though. Waiting for the final version of icenhancer to be released.

https://www.facebook.com/icenhancer

Looks stunning.

Got emailed this yesterday:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52261/

Will have to have a look at that link later. Is it a higher res modded IV? If so will have a spin on that. Love all of rockstars games.

Got emailed this yesterday:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52261/

Will have to have a look at that link later. Is it a higher res modded IV? If so will have a spin on that. Love all of rockstars games.

Yeah, Hi-Res mod that has been around for a while. The final version is in testing now and should be out soon-ish. Can be downloaded here: (currently offline) http://icelaglace.com/

You can find screenshots/downloads of the older versions on the interwebs.

• Upvote 1

You are a star lad, just got an email this morning. Telling me I'm in with a redemption code. You register?

So going to pick a playstation up tonight.

Haven't registered myself. Just started a new job and have all the fun that goes along with relocation at the moment, so no time to get on.

Heard a whisper it's unavailable in England?

Just to confirm that the Destiny Alpha program IS available in the UK. In fact, it's much wider spread than I would have thought.

Destiny Alpha FAQ

Destiny Alpha Registration

Registration closes at 23:59 PST tonight, so if you want to take part, you'd best be quick...

(Pacific Standard Time is 8 hours behind us here in the UK, which means you have just over 8 hours left for Alpha registration).

Damn, missed the deadline for that.

Anyone know if the Beta access is only through Game online, or if you can pop into a store?

Sorry mate. I didn't find the links to the Alpha registration until moments before I posted them in here.

As for the Beta, here's a link to the Destiny Beta page.

DestinyBeta_zpsf0c9ee32.jpg

No worries, I probably wouldn't have time for it anyway.

The website doesn't seem to say whether the beta access will be available to those who pre-order in store at Game, or if it's something they track through websites only

It doesn't matter, I'll be popping in there soon anyway to see if they've got any coloured Dualshock 4s yet, so I'll ask then.

No worries, I probably wouldn't have time for it anyway.

The website doesn't seem to say whether the beta access will be available to those who pre-order in store at Game, or if it's something they track through websites only

It doesn't matter, I'll be popping in there soon anyway to see if they've got any coloured Dualshock 4s yet, so I'll ask then.

It shouldn't matter how you pre-order the game, mate. If Game are running the pre-order bonus, then it should be available online and in store.

Here's the link to Game's pre-order bonus for Destiny. Includes Beta access and the Sparrow vehicle.

DestinyPreOrder_zpsfcc3a805.jpg

• Upvote 1