You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So...Manchester City!

WhiskeyJar

Manchester City vs Liverpool  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the result

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

No that dodgy linesman is the reason for that. Sterling was miles onside there, would have been up 2-0 after 25 minutes. Mignolet's error was terrible but if the linesman sees what the entirety of the civilized fucking world can then it's just him gifting them a point rather than a victory.

Not sure what the fuck the flag at the end was for either for that matter.

I can't for the life of me understand how he gave that as offside it wasn't even close.

• Upvote 1

Guest San Don

Can I say lee mason is an absolute fucking twat? And his linos are complete twats too. You just wonder what type of conversation went on in the refs room before kick off. Mason 'Hope Suarez gives me an opportunity to send off or even book the twat.' That was a booking for that 'challenge' on Hart was it?

And that far side lino, hope he gets dropped to the Skrill Championship after that appalling 'offside' against Sterling. And the one on the nearside, let's Suarez get blocked off for fun but no free kick? Fuck off you bent trio.!

Anyway, that's out of the way Im really pissed we lost although would have taken a draw before kick off. With a bit more composure in fron of goal we would have taken these. That's some statement I know but it is how it is.

Suarez should have had a pen late on but corrupt mason and his crew would never give it (except if it was against us). Sterling should have done better in the second half with that shot. hendo should have gone with his head instead of trying to stick a boot out in the second half.

A game of 'what ifs' that just didnt run for us. A great 10 minute spell around the time we scored with some great interplay and finish by the little brazilian.. There were two turning points for me though.

First was when Coutinho had another great chance to score again but, as all brazilians do, he went to place the ball rather than get power behind it. Hart made a good save and I just wondered if that miss would be costly.

Then came the Ming's error. An easy tip over for a keeper in truth but unfortunately for the Ming, he seemed to get up too early and the ball hit him low down near the wrist so his 'flick' only took the pace off the ball and it looped into the net instead of the bar.

On the deck, Skrtel looks immense but why the fuck is he so concerned with holding someone's shirt instead of attacking the ball? Admittedly, kompany gets away with a lot of what people call Skrtel for but, concentrate on the ball, will yers?

Overall, a better than good performance. Gutted we lost but the boys showed people we aint no flash in the pan.

Oh, and did I say mason is an absolute twat?

• Upvote 3

Have I just seen someone say they thought Glen 'but, he's good going forward' Johnson had a good game? Fuck me, he was absolutely fuckin shocking. I fuckin can not stand the fraudster anyway but my hatred for him has grown, 20 fold. If you thought he had a good game, watch it again. The sooner that half hearted, lazy twat is out of our club, the better we will be.

change the fucking record its becoming rather tiresome

• Upvote 1

Lee Mason is a fucking shithouse. And that lino needs fucking shooting. Not by Sterling though ad he'd fucking miss.

Fanchester city can ram it up his manc arse when he brings his boring long-winded patronising bullshit to the thread.

Aside from the atrocious officiating we're so used to, and Sterling's shite finishing I can't complain. I thought we'd lose but it's the manner of the loss that pisses me off.

Guest San Don

Have I just seen someone say they thought Glen 'but, he's good going forward' Johnson had a good game? Fuck me, he was absolutely fuckin shocking. I fuckin can not stand the fraudster anyway but my hatred for him has grown, 20 fold. If you thought he had a good game, watch it again. The sooner that half hearted, lazy twat is out of our club, the better we will be.

Hahaha! I wholeheartedly fucking agree with you. I need to lie down!

Guest San Don

change the fucking record its becoming rather tiresome

As is johnson's fucking shit performances. Nearly put my foot through my 42" screen with that lazy fucker swanning about the place. he needs to get his fucking balloon head from up his big fat arse! Are you reading this glen? No, probably not!

• Upvote 1

We were robbed from a glorious victory and the return to the top of the league. City would have a mountain to climb if they found themselves  0-2 down.

Can you just ban that cunt Fantchestercity, I will feel better after this.

Fucking cunts. Sick of the FA robbing us points and distabilising us every time we seem to find our way. 

Sorry to say I'm disappointed with Rodgers after match comments. He really should have went all in on the linesman, should have said he cost us the game, disgrace, not good enough for this level of football, spoilt a good game, robbed us, should not officiate at this level again etc.

Until he does what fergurson used to do it'll keep happening, pressurise the cunts.

The thing that is annoying me with Glen Johnson is the backing off and letting the ball come in from crosses. I understand it must be hard to know whether the ball is going to be crossed or the attacking player is going to try to take it around you, but to me Glen really needs to be doing better in these occasions.

Yep along with the poor first touches, simple missed placed passes, bad positioning and general physical and mental lazyness.

Sorry to say I'm disappointed with Rodgers after match comments. He really should have went all in on the linesman, should have said he cost us the game, disgrace, not good enough for this level of football, spoilt a good game, robbed us, should not officiate at this level again etc.

Until he does what fergurson used to do it'll keep happening, pressurise the cunts.

As much as im pissed off with the linesman i dont get the logic we would of been 2-0 up.

The game would of flowed in a different direction, the Coutinho situation/goal would never of happened, who knows how the game would of panned out after City kicked off again? it certainly wouldn't of went exactly the same as it did.

Just to make it clear i am in no way defending that daft cunt of a lino.

Happy enough with the performance but its gutting all the same ad things are do bunched

No other team has given them as much trouble at home this year.

We are badly lacking a bit of quality on both full back positions and lucas cannot run but overall we aren't far off.

Huge transfer window. Top 4 is there for us. Now is the time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I don't think Johnson is going to be a problem for too much longer.

And the crux f the matter is that we didn't stick the ball in the net when we had the chance, and the refereeing team were petrified of the crowd, and Mignolet made a howler. Apart from that, Johnson was to blame...

I would love to have seen Flannagan against Zabaleta in a 50/50. That reminds me, fuck, what a set of dirty bastards they are, another ref would have sprayed yellows around. And please can someone remind Lee Mason to not let his xenophobia get in the way of his job, his bookings of Suarez and Moses were appalling 'decisions'.

As much as im pissed off with the linesman i dont get the logic we would of been 2-0 up.

The game would of flowed in a different direction, the Coutinho situation/goal would never of happened, who knows how the game would of panned out after City kicked off again? it certainly wouldn't of went exactly the same as it did.

Just to make it clear i am in no way defending that daft cunt of a lino.

Who knows? But I think we would've won comfortably.

Fergurson would have made that decision the issue. Piled on the pressure, made sure that no official makes a glaring error like that without the spotlight shone right in his face

Rodgers: "I was surprised that we are playing Manchester and we have a referee from Greater Manchester. Not sure why [that is]."

Looks like he's really pissed.

Oooh he never did!

I don't want him panning the referees, I'd let the media do it for us by keeping quiet. Now they're just going to say 'Rodgers complaining about the referee....' , and it all just sounds like a broken record and gets you nowhere. Wenger complains constantly, gets him nowhere.