You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So...Manchester City!

WhiskeyJar

Manchester City vs Liverpool  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Predict the result

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

Rafa gave Robbo his debut against Hull in the last game of the 09/10 season.

Then Kenny gave him 70 mins as a sub for the injured Aurelio, his first start came later that year in the 5-0 trashing of Birmingham.

Flanno got his debut against Manchester city back in 2011, and then got to start against Arsenal in the following fixture.

I guess most people dont care much about this game seeing the height of their expectations are finishing 4th?

No, I think we'll need some of those point things to finish in the top 4, so all things considered, I'd like to get some no matter where we play.

A stupid and inflammatory remark Code. Well done you.

You reap what you saw Stringers, you cant have it both ways, if you are happy to take 4th 1/3rd into the season when you are sitting 2nd your claim for glory furtherdown the line will be somewhat shallow.

If you pick 7 games and decide to go for a double system instead of the full accumulator the price will not be as big at the end  of the road.

Its not a problem for me though as I'm not one to settle for second as long as its theoretically possible to get 1st.

You would imagine this is one of the games those of you settling for 4th would be happy to lose, because I hope you realise you will have to take quite a few losses if you are happy with 4th?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

With Flanno out i would expect Pellegrini to start Navas on the right with Silva behind Negredo. I think this would suit is more than 442 as Allen and Henderson can press higher up the pitch. I'd play Toure Rb as they will not have an out and winger playing on the left

---------------------Mig-------------------

Johnson-----Kolo------Sakho---Agger

----------------Lucas--Allen-------------

Sterling------------Henderson--Coutinho

---------------------Suarez-------------------------

would be how I'd like us to line up, not really sure what I expect to see with the left back situation though and imagine Skrtel will start ahead of Toure

Real blow that Flanagan is out. Just hope Kelly can come in and do a similar impression. I don´t want to see Kolo on the right back, he doesn´t look comfortable there at all. Johnson´s been a bit out of form lately, but a switch to the other side might do him good. He´s sometimes been better at the left than on the right before.