You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our Support is Fucking Shit

AngryOfTuebrook

I'd say in general we're one of the quickest sets of fans to write players off

Or the quickest to build them up before they've done anything, I'm not necessarily saying the people who post here, more the people on RAWK but you get things like Enrique played about 3 games, why isn't he in the Spain team? not squad, team or Joe Allen is like Xavi after 2 games or even Sterling at the beginning of last season, or In Kenny's first half season Flanagan, Spearing & Robinson were first team regulars for the next 10 years

I feel like an evertonian posting that

The Rodgers swing-o-meter is getting tiresome. A victory and he's brilliant, a defeat and he's shit and always been shit.

Getting worse than arsenal fans

Works in a number of ways really, there are some on the site who wont have anything bad said about the manager, there are some who wont say anything nice. And there are some who are reserving judgement until the end of the season.

• Upvote 1

Well, "okay" covers quite a lot of ground.

I think we're currently doing quite well, that doesn't mean we definitely won't finish 7th. Which would obviously represent a really shit season, again.

I don't think its particularly weird to simply wait until the only time of the season that a judgement actually means anything.

From time to time there are traits displayed at Anfield or on this forum which fuck me right off.

I can't be alone in this, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can vent our spleen about the dickish conduct of our comrades.

I'll start.  Recently, my piss has been getting boiled by the sexist vitriol hurled at the manager's wife.  So she's not some shallow bit of FHM-friendly arm candy.  Big fucking deal.  Nor were Nessie or Jessie.  Show some respect or shut yer fucking gobs.

I have to say I agree with this.  Mathewbet (who I usually like) became only the second person I've negged on here after calling her a whale the other day.  I just don't like it.

When I was a little kid and Liverpool were away, I used to watch the reserves, but if we missed the 2pm kick off, my dad would sometimes take me across to Goodison to watch Everton.  It was amazing to me to witness lads from the same city behaving so differently.  The general atmosphere was so different.

For me, we've always had the best supporters.  That's not to say I haven't witnessed all kinds of behaviour over the years.  But the truth is, despite this, we still have the best supporters.

I have to say I agree with this.  Mathewbet (who I usually like) became only the second person I've negged on here after calling her a whale the other day.  I just don't like it.

When I was a little kid and Liverpool were away, I used to watch the reserves, but if we missed the 2pm kick off, my dad would sometimes take me across to Goodison to watch Everton.  It was amazing to me to witness lads from the same city behaving so differently.  The general atmosphere was so different.

For me, we've always had the best supporters.  That's not to say I haven't witnessed all kinds of behaviour over the years.  But the truth is, despite this, we still have the best supporters.

I'll go with that.

I started this thread immediately after reading Matthewbet's unpleasantness - but he's not been the only one guilty of that.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

From time to time there are traits displayed at Anfield or on this forum which fuck me right off.

I can't be alone in this, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can vent our spleen about the dickish conduct of our comrades.

I'll start.  Recently, my piss has been getting boiled by the sexist vitriol hurled at the manager's wife.  So she's not some shallow bit of FHM-friendly arm candy.  Big fucking deal.  Nor were Nessie or Jessie.  Show some respect or shut yer fucking gobs.

The "John Terry's ma" song is awful and beneath us, I think.

when you've heard 'always the victims...', 'in your Liverpool slums...', 'you'll never get a job...'for the tenth time in the match, a little ditty about Mrs Terry (let's remember, Chelsea have their own version of this) is not out of order.

We could perhaps change the focus - away from her predilection for the cock to her predilection to theft.  What about 'shoplifters of the world unite'?