You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our Support is Fucking Shit

AngryOfTuebrook

From time to time there are traits displayed at Anfield or on this forum which fuck me right off.

I can't be alone in this, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can vent our spleen about the dickish conduct of our comrades.

I'll start.  Recently, my piss has been getting boiled by the sexist vitriol hurled at the manager's wife.  So she's not some shallow bit of FHM-friendly arm candy.  Big fucking deal.  Nor were Nessie or Jessie.  Show some respect or shut yer fucking gobs.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Because the club has a sizeable fanbase compared to most, it stands to reason that there will be a very high number of Liverpool fans that believe in and spread idle gossip and made-up bullshit on a frequent basis. When that idle gossip is used by fans of other clubs to take the piss out of Liverpool and its fans, they then get extremely offended.

Because the club has a sizeable fanbase compared to most, it stands to reason that there will be a very high number of Liverpool fans that believe in and spread idle gossip and made-up bullshit on a frequent basis. When that idle gossip is used by fans of other clubs to take the piss out of Liverpool and its fans, they then get extremely offended.

I have to say though I have never once seen or heard a Liverpool fan say "this is our year"

My regular spec is with the wheelchair users on the raised bit of the paddock, near the away fans.  The number of times I've heard Liverpool fans - Liverpool fans! - in the Main Stand shouting "Who are ya" and "You're not singing any more" just doesn't bear thinking about. 

I now have a pre-match warm-up ritual of stretching my cringe muscles, before they are inevitably called into action.

From time to time there are traits displayed at Anfield or on this forum which fuck me right off.

I can't be alone in this, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can vent our spleen about the dickish conduct of our comrades.

I'll start. Recently, my piss has been getting boiled by the sexist vitriol hurled at the manager's wife. So she's not some shallow bit of FHM-friendly arm candy. Big fucking deal. Nor were Nessie or Jessie. Show some respect or shut yer fucking gobs.

Where has this taken place?

Think our fans treatment of Sterling has been poor.

Some even wrote off the 18 year old a few weeks ago!

I wrote him off in the summer and I'll keep doing so until he proves otherwise. He is vastly overrated and is barely considered for a substitution when there are no injuries.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2