You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Foods you really don't like

Bjornebye

Immediate family, even in Tassie, are not as plentiful as sheep across the ditch.

I reckon if I had to choose, I'd fuck a sheep before I'd fuck my dad. Your choice is a lot easier with there not being as many sheep around. I fact, with it being Tasmania, its pretty near compulsory.

Just pulling your leg mate. All six of them. If I could, I'd pick one of your eight little webbed hands and shake it.

I reckon if I had to choose, I'd fuck a sheep before I'd fuck my dad. Your choice is a lot easier with there not being as many sheep around. I fact, with it being Tasmania, its pretty near compulsory.

Just pulling your leg mate. All six of them. If I could, I'd pick one of your eight little webbed hands and shake it.

That's really considerate, fucking the sheep first so you don't cum too quickly for your dad.

Brings a tear to my eye. More sons should be so thoughtful.

That's really considerate, fucking the sheep first so you don't cum too quickly for your dad.

Brings a tear to my eye. More sons should be so thoughtful.

I was going for "instead of" more than a main course, dessert type of deal.

Never mind Al, you just need to beat your children more. They'll soon learn to take care of daddy. Real good care.

Hey, is it true that they can't solve crimes using DNA testing on Tassie, because everyones got the same DNA?

Quite true, anglo-saxon wise.

It all stems back to an address in Toxteth L8, around 214 years ago.

My lot, we were part of the extreme right wing diaspora of the 1950s.

More your sheep, cattle-type fanciers.

Would probably have been better off in Hastings, Napier or some such.

• 7 years later...

Elmlea.

Why does this product exist? It's horrible. Who in their right mind would choose this instead of cream?

Apparently they also make Stork margarine, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest, because that's an absolute disgrace too.

• Upvote 1

On 07/12/2013 at 19:04, Jairzinho said:

Deffo all the ones you've mentioned. Grapefruit is such a weird taste. Who the fuck came across it and then decided to continue eating/drinking it.

I'd like to add coriander, courgettes, and here's one possibly even more outrageous than Kevin's...potato.

Potatoes are fucking shit. I'm genuinely pissed off I was born in a country where it's the staple food. Lucky fucking Asians, North Africans, and Southern Europeans with their rice, pasta, and couscous. A whole host of fucking depressing meals we have here like cottage pie and hash. Fuck off. I'd happily have a roast without any potatoes. Just give me extra Yorkshires, ta.

I'd honestly rather eat maize every day. Or mace.

Even worse than the toast shout. Roast potatoes are amazing, as are good chippy chips and jacket potatoes. Plenty of others, as well. Homemade cottage pie and corned beef hash are lovely.

On 11/12/2013 at 14:20, Champ said:

I'd add ready-meals to that. I very occasionally buy one to eat at work, if I've had no time to make anything to take in with me but, god, they are a disappointment and I always regret it. Disgusting, chemical packed things

I agree with this. I’ve never had a ready meal that I’ve even remotely enjoyed.

I can’t stand the appearance or texture of peeled bananas, though I do like banana flavour milkshake, etc. Baked beans are shit, as are tinned ravioli, spaghetti and macaroni cheese. Ready meals and poor quality, Jack-of-all-trades takeaway food are abysmal. I can’t think of anything else that I don’t like. I’m very easy to cook for, providing the person cooking, knows what they are doing.

17 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I can’t stand the appearance or texture of peeled bananas, though I do like banana flavour milkshake, etc. Baked beans are shit, as are tinned ravioli, spaghetti and macaroni cheese. Ready meals and poor quality, Jack-of-all-trades takeaway food are abysmal. I can’t think of anything else that I don’t like. I’m very easy to cook for, providing the person cooking, knows what they are doing.

I'm sure you've claimed you don't like water. 

I mean how the fuck can you not like water? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Yep, awful awful stuff. 

Black pudding though is fucking ace 

Never liked it.

My Mum used to do most of the cooking in our house when I was a kid, but every now and then my Dad did the Sunday brekkie.

You always knew when he was cooking it because he used to smoke the house out doing fried bread which was something my Mum never made. Fucking lovely apart from the fried pigs scab he'd put on the plate.

"Get it ate, it's full of iron". I tried it once, made me baulk. Vile stuff.