You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Foods you really don't like

Bjornebye

Liver

Corned Beef Hash

Steak and Kidney pie

Mince Pies

Grapefruit

Marmalade 

Devils dishes right there. Fuck em all. 

Deffo all the ones you've mentioned. Grapefruit is such a weird taste. Who the fuck came across it and then decided to continue eating/drinking it.

I'd like to add coriander, courgettes, and here's one possibly even more outrageous than Kevin's...potato.

Potatoes are fucking shit. I'm genuinely pissed off I was born in a country where it's the staple food. Lucky fucking Asians, North Africans, and Southern Europeans with their rice, pasta, and couscous. A whole host of fucking depressing meals we have here like cottage pie and hash. Fuck off. I'd happily have a roast without any potatoes. Just give me extra Yorkshires, ta.

I'd honestly rather eat maize every day. Or mace.

• Upvote 1

Celery. Saw a couple of people on another thread espousing its virtues, so I fully expect them to weigh in here. Its shit. Pointless awful tasting shit. Bad enough in salads, but putting it in shepherds pies and things? Fucking hell.

If it came down to a fight, fennel would rip celerys eyeballs out and piss on its brain. I sauteed some fennel in butter yesterday. It was boss.

• Upvote 1