You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your first and last live gig

Lee909

New Found Glory was my first proper gig (not mates in a village hall putting off the locals) I think. Crowd-surfed to their cover of Never Ending Story, don't think that memory will ever leave me. Was a great night.

Last...Pure Love in 2012 I think... I've been shit this year. Had tickets for The Bronx but missed the gig.

That had to be negged

Although it's not as bad as Wheatus.

Fucking Wheatus. 

If I could kick my 11 year old self in the balls I would. 

Lad I went with asked me if I wanted to go see Reel Big Fish earlier this year. Didn't have the heart to tell him I'd rather have an upside down wank, so I just told him I was busy. 

• Upvote 1

First: Chemical Brothers at Brixton Academy in 1999. Coming back from the bar just as the set kicked off with 'hey boy hey girl' sent shivers down the spine. Fuckin brilliant.

Last: Elbow at Shepherds Bush. Can't remember when, having kids has addled my brain. Good gig tho.

Can imagine mate. Love that Venue as well. Saw Kasabian there a few years back, was right down the front and it was off it's head craziness 

First: Chemical Brothers at Brixton Academy in 1999. Coming back from the bar just as the set kicked off with 'hey boy hey girl' sent shivers down the spine. Fuckin brilliant.

Last: Elbow at Shepherds Bush. Can't remember when, having kids has addled my brain. Good gig tho.

I went to see Elbow at The Echo on their last tour and I have to say it's one of the most uplifting gigs I have ever been too. And without the aid of drugs. Guy Garvey is a very charasmatic fella.

• Upvote 2

Hence the reason why I have become a parent I've not seen one DJ play a set for 5 years.

I've not been to a big DnB night for quite a while. When I was 18/19/20 used to regularly go and see Micky Finn, Andy C, Roni Size, Hype, LTJ Bukem, etc. Haven't listened to any DnB for a long time, is it all dubstepafied? I fucking detest dubstep.