You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think I need the thinktank, that is the GF, to determine...

Unrighteous

A lad I know was in Thailand with a bunch of mates and they were in a bar playing pool with a ladyboy. She still had a cock but this fella said that she was possibly the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen. Anyway, she/he offered to shag them all in a big gang-bang for however much... and they were just about to go ahead with it before one of them pointed out the reality of the situation was that they were considering paying money to have a 5 man group shag without a vagina in sight.

He told me they backed out.

He told me that.

• Upvote 1

Surely it would be a misuse of cloning. Much better to clone someone fit, yet stupid enough to bum (and by bum I mean get bummed) you.

I'm liking this idea. A sex slave with little or no personality, just enough intelligence to be fun in bed, and who would never be missed by anyone.

Hang on, that sounds like Helen Flanagan. Put the cloning machine away, someones beat us to it.

y8esagur.jpg

Lots wrong with that picture. Both fully clothed for a start. She's shagging her doppelganger with a strap on, so whats in it for her? Unless thats the doppelganger with the strap on. In which case she's placed herself in a dangerous position for getting clubbed and replaced.

Have a word with your illustrator Al. If its your wife, it may be time to take your belt off again.