Quantcast
Arsenal vs Liverpool - what formation/squad to go with? - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Gym Beglin

Arsenal vs Liverpool - what formation/squad to go with?

Why isn't he picking Agger? I think we're going to get beat here, sorry. How can we afford to leave Agger on the bench for this? I don't think we can, hope I'm wrong though of course.

Im nervous I shouldn't be really because even if we did lose we are still in an excellent position. The whole Suarez affair makes me want us to twat them even more. Snobby twats.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Another strange Rodgers selection

Scares me when he comes up with solutions like this

His last bizzarre team sheet against Soton hardly a resounding success

Should have reverted to 4 at the back when GJ went down

Fingers crossed we get away with it

Why isn't he picking Agger? I think we're going to get beat here, sorry. How can we afford to leave Agger on the bench for this? I don't think we can, hope I'm wrong though of course.

None of the three centre backs playing deserve to be left out.  Agger was hardly putting in Maldini performances pre injury either.  Good squad management.

• Upvote 1

Who was he supposed to drop?

Fair points with Agger, he's just my fave defender and I get the feeling he's off at the end of the season, so Rodgers is trying to adapt without him more. Maybe wrong but won't be surprised if this is his last season with us.