You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

You share the contents of your phone with your small children? Dont you know, amongst other things, I'm a child protection social worker?

With Al being in Canada, this would be a multi-jurisdiction bust.

You'd have 48 hours champy, with the DA's office on your back and stool pigeons in your pocket. And all the while Mr Big is buying up your fellow officers like weiners at a Coney Island snack stand.

Can you handle the truth?

You sound a bit obsessive FC.

Phones are meant to be used, and I have strong suspicions of anyone who can get so het up by washing a car. It's meant to get dirty.

If I've spent 3 quid on jetwashing it, getting the bottom of my jeans soaked and freezing my knackers off.... I expect a high gloss finish!

Too damn right I'm obsessive!

And phones are not meant to be used... merely played with. Phones that are actually meant to be used had lcd displays and lasted a week without needing to be recharged. Try actually 'using' a bloody phone these days - dead battery in 6 hours.

AND... whilst I'm at it... why do I have to actually pay to make phone calls when going through fresh air? It's a glorified CB if you ask me.

You share the contents of your phone with your small children? Dont you know, amongst other things, I'm a child protection social worker?

Anyone who shares their phone with kids is far morely to get a bloody shock than the kids are.

The little buggers can run up a bill in no time... not to mention the utter filth they manage to find for me.

They just play the kids games on there. Trust me, I watch out for my kids!

Yeah. Sorry about that.

As far as the phone/ipad goes, I let the mrs borrow them. Proof there's nothing sinister. She's pretty straight laced.

Oh, Al, while it is true that is what I do, I only meant it in jest, yer dope!

People that pronounce scones to rhyme with moans. Well, did not the woman behind me in the queue this morning start wittering to her friend about whether she wanted a fruit scoan or a plain scoan, then back to fruit. On and on it went. Just make you mind up please or I'll have to elbow you in the stomach. Hard

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1