You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

'Merry Christmas' should be on 25th December & 'Happy New Year' on 1st January only.

Anyone texting, e-mailing or saying these phrases outside of the allotted times should be taken to the Tower of London & shot up the arse.

Merry Christmas 2015 Mook.

• Upvote 1

People who try to do something without fully thinking it out and then look surprised when it ends up failing.

An example of this is people who try to stop smoking by just stopping.  You will hear them in the workplace boasting about what they are trying to achieve.  I know some people can achieve this, but I am talking about a specific type of person here.

You also get the ones who start weight loss programmes, programmes is probably too generous a term to describe it.  You know the type, without any advice they decide to just eat an apple and that is all they have eaten, then they wonder why they have an headache mid way through the day and feel like shit.

Just listening to these people winds me up. If I don't understand something or need help I normally ask for the advice of others.

People who try to do something without fully thinking it out and then look surprised when it ends up failing.

An example of this is people who try to stop smoking by just stopping.  You will hear them in the workplace boasting about what they are trying to achieve.  I know some people can achieve this, but I am talking about a specific type of person here.

You also get the ones who start weight loss programmes, programmes is probably too generous a term to describe it.  You know the type, without any advice they decide to just eat an apple and that is all they have eaten, then they wonder why they have an headache mid way through the day and feel like shit.

Just listening to these people winds me up. If I don't understand something or need help I normally ask for the advice of others.

I stopped smoking by just stopping. 

Should have carried on reading to the bit where I said some people can do it.

My complaint is more of people who start things and don't see them through

Like me reading your post. 

Or people who don't bother reading threads and expect everyone else to sum them up to save them the bother, 

• Upvote 2

People who feel the need to talk constantly without actually saying anything of any note. Woman in work chats shit all day even though no one is listening or has any interest in anything she says.

My boss can talk from 9 to 11am, no breaks at all, it's fucking nuts.

I wish she had an off button.

When you're trying to get to sleep, and you find a really nice comfortable position, BUT your arm is tucked under your torso in this comfy position, and you just fucking know you'll wake up 3 hours later with an arm deader than Cheryl Cole's soul, with pins and needles and shit. 

When you're trying to get to sleep, and you find a really nice comfortable position.

But wait, your arm is tucked under your torso in this comfy position, and you just fucking know you'll wake up 3 hours later with an arm deader than Cheryl Cole's soul, with pins and needles and shit.

That's when you gaffa tape your dead hand to your cock and have a wank. And you can pretend its Cheryl Cole doing it.

• Upvote 1

People saying 'bless you' after you've sneezed. Particulary annoying when you're sneezing a lot that day.

It's not the 14th century, fuck face.

Yeah, 'cause what society needs is less politeness and thought for each other.

Seriously?

Yeah, 'cause what society needs is less politeness and thought for each other.

Seriously?

I'm all for politeness & thought for each other but when someone is sneezing constantly the constant 'bless yous' start to grate a bit.

Sneezing is just a bodily function, it doesn't need to be acknowledged, I'm not religious so I don't need to be 'blessed', it's fucking stupid.