You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

9 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

They're actual footwear? They're like something off a fucking Barbie doll.

I'd have to be in my box for someone to put them on me and even then I'd come back and haunt them.

I don't own those but the misses bought me some crocs after I kept putting hers on to put some of the washing out. I was of the same perspective until I put some on and walked around in them. Now my first question of the day is it socially acceptable to wear these wonderful things to X event? 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just proves what a nonce you are you cloud walking kid shagging fucking phone charger 

Don't be vexed because I'm floating about whilst your peasant degenerative feet feel the pressure of your misery. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bot said:

I don't own those but the misses bought me some crocs after I kept putting hers on to put some of the washing out. I was of the same perspective until I put some on and walked around in them. Now my first question of the day is it socially acceptable to wear these wonderful things to X event? 

Don't be vexed because I'm floating about whilst your peasant degenerative feet feel the pressure of your misery. 

To each their own mate.

24 minutes ago, Bot said:

Remember when you first tried apple pie and custard? It's like that experience but 50 times better. 

If you're an apple pie and ice cream nonce then Usher needs to ban you outright.

Agreed. Apple pie and custard all the way for me, until I got twatted with diabetes that is.

Your choice of footwear is a definite no no though.

On 03/08/2022 at 19:43, Bjornebye said:

Fuckers in these. Especially the even bigger fuckers who slide there feet across the floor as they walk acting all lazy and shit fucking scruffy twats wake up 

amazon-sliders-z.jpg

They are 'in'now apparently 

Went to jd the other day to get a pair of Adidas flip flops and they had a whole display dedicated to the utter monstrosities. 

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I started wearing Crocs around the house after I knackered my knee, as they cushion your steps. Knee's fine, but I'll never go back to ordinary slippers now.

Welcome to the club mate. Hows heaven treating you?

Just been perusing the Crocs selection on Amazon. Although I was vaguely aware of their existence, I hadn’t remotely considered ever owning a pair. 

I think I’ve been suckered in by the ‘walking on clouds’ description on here. This sounds like a good way to get around. Particularly for an ageing, decrepit, cunt like me. 

They’re not the cheapest though. 

Fucking women and their obsession with hiding things. Kids party today with outfits. Some of the stuff arrives yesterday, so instead of leaving it out somewhere easy to find what with it being less than 24 hours away, why not hide everything separately while you fuck off to work unreachable. Now I am going to turn up late with no present for the birthday girl. 

When I bring this up it'll be my fault. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Fucking women and their obsession with hiding things. Kids party today with outfits. Some of the stuff arrives yesterday, so instead of leaving it out somewhere easy to find what with it being less than 24 hours away, why not hide everything separately while you fuck off to work unreachable. Now I am going to turn up late with no present for the birthday girl. 

When I bring this up it'll be my fault. 

Sorry you won’t be able to wear your outfit. You’d obviously been looking forward to it.

It definitely will be your fault. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

Just been perusing the Crocs selection on Amazon. Although I was vaguely aware of their existence, I hadn’t remotely considered ever owning a pair. 

I think I’ve been suckered in by the ‘walking on clouds’ description on here. This sounds like a good way to get around. Particularly for an ageing, decrepit, cunt like me. 

They’re not the cheapest though. 

Crocs website usually has sales on every so often. You can usually improve your wellbeing for the avg. price of £15-25 depending on style etc. I found that a size below fitted better for some odd reason so buy two sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. 

Thank me later and welcome to your new life. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bot said:

Crocs website usually has sales on every so often. You can usually improve your wellbeing for the avg. price of £15-25 depending on style etc. I found that a size below fitted better for some odd reason so buy two sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. 

Thank me later and welcome to your new life. 

Do you get commission?

4 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

How is the tolerance levels mixing with the general public on public transport? 

I had my headphones in and a seat to myself until the fucker decided to break down at Hereford. Then I had a bit of a moment where I considered smacking some cunt then it set off, Cree was a doddle and I just sat in first class to Liverpool and got given some finger sandwiches which was lovely. As train journeys go despite sweating out 2 solid days stag do in Cardiff it was alright. And if I'm honest mate, the only reason some cunt nearly got chinned at hereford as because of something I'd seen on here. I reckon most of the train cunts do the liverpool to manchester or bromley to victoria services. i blindsided them this time. No doubt I'll pop in the tesco tomorrow and some cunt will breath or something and ruin whats been a seriously good couple of days. I'm already raging 

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I had my headphones in and a seat to myself until the fucker decided to break down at Hereford. Then I had a bit of a moment where I considered smacking some cunt then it set off, Cree was a doddle and I just sat in first class to Liverpool and got given some finger sandwiches which was lovely. As train journeys go despite sweating out 2 solid days stag do in Cardiff it was alright. And if I'm honest mate, the only reason some cunt nearly got chinned at hereford as because of something I'd seen on here. I reckon most of the train cunts do the liverpool to manchester or bromley to victoria services. i blindsided them this time. No doubt I'll pop in the tesco tomorrow and some cunt will breath or something and ruin whats been a seriously good couple of days. I'm already raging 

Crikey, I've not got the train to Liverpool from here for nearly 3 years, a mate drives up, though I'll have to at some point. The very thought of over 4 hours of hell chills me to the marrow.