You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

People who take ages doing things especially when they should be getting a rush on. 

Take Butch in Pulp Fiction for example. Not only does the bone idle ignorant twat put some pop tarts in when he goes back to his flat for his watch when gangsters are after him but he then takes ages picking a weapon when Marcellus Wallace is getting bummed. Ages. 

Just seen a news segment on Tamara Ecclestones house being burgled. A horrible thing for anybody and I do have huge sympathy for her. The house and what was in it was mind boggling excess, showing her racks and racks of diamond jewelery that's beside the point its a devastating thing to have somebody invade your home, your personal space and take your things. What I found odd was there was a huge investigation that led all the way to Italy where they captured a group of Italian men who were sentenced collectively to around 28 years. I know plenty of people who have been burgled and the response is usually contact your insurance not much we can do. A few years later you see a story of a man arrested for his 30th burglary. Burgle the super rich and christ you pay the price if caught. Rob 5 wealthy houses its an important criminal ring, Rob 100 council houses "shrugs shoulders". Is it entirely about the value of the things stolen.

On 19/07/2022 at 10:19, Chairman Meow said:

Pretty much where I am at with it. I think all drugs should be legal, but if you had a can on the way to work people would think you'd lost the plot, yet there are people who think smoking pot all day is fine.

Recreationally I have no issue with it. Other than the fact that as others have said, whatever the fuck it is they are all smoking these days smells like cat piss. 

Quite common with our German and Polish friends.

They'll have a low ABV lager on the way to work, or with breakfast.

Was opening up my bank branch in Castle St and got there about 8 oclock, before the co keyholder and sat on a bench outside, at which point a young Polish lad waiting to do some plastering on an adjoining property offered me one of his six warm cans of Tyskie. Very nice of him but I politely declined.

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Was opening up my bank branch in Castle St and got there about 8 oclock, before the co keyholder and sat on a bench outside, at which point a young Polish lad waiting to do some plastering on an adjoining property offered me one of his six warm cans of Tyskie. Very nice of him but I politely declined.

Plastering whilst Plastered. And why not?

On 13/07/2022 at 23:13, Bjornebye said:

Hope you've been training for the dads race

I won my heat of the “mums and dads race” at my girls sports day two weekends ago. The girl was beaming with pride and I got my breath back 25 minutes after.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

Fit birds on Instagram posting pictures of their food & dogs. No cunt is following you to see that shit, we want to see your arse.

*screams obscentities at the wall in German

Kate Beckinsale tottering around in her heels with that little cunt cat of hers get it out the way and get your growler out Britney style. She’s added a Fox to the equation now and all. Jack Whitehall you skinny little weasel 

7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I won my heat of the “mums and dads race” at my girls sports day two weekends ago. The girl was beaming with pride and I got my breath back 25 minutes after.

We were in Whitby at the bottom of the steps and my lad who was 10 at the time challenged me to a race to the top. The little shite beat me hands down and wouldn't let me forget it.

We were back there again the following year and he challenged me again, so off we went.

I was determined wasn't going to beat me again and he didn't, but fuck me I honestly thought I was going to die.

I just couldn't get enough air and just lay on the grass until I got my breath back which took a while I can tell you. 

I was 33 and 17 stone odd at the time and it was a hot day.

My last hurrah. Fucking stupid really.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

We were in Whitby at the bottom of the steps and my lad who was 10 at the time challenged me to a race to the top. The little shite beat me hands down and wouldn't let me forget it.

We were back there again the following year and he challenged me again, so off we went.

I was determined wasn't going to beat me again and he didn't, but fuck me I honestly thought I was going to die.

I just couldn't get enough air and just lay on the grass until I got my breath back which took a while I can tell you. 

I was 33 and 17 stone odd at the time and it was a hot day.

My last hurrah. Fucking stupid really.

I’m well impressed. 199 steps isn’t it? That’s basically Everest

Supermarket check out with Mrs Duan, items need to be sorted into groups and sub-groups before they go in the bag, despite the fact that they’re all going in the same fucking fridge or cupboard…the Mrs even takes stuff out that I’ve put in, and moves it to another bag.

• Upvote 2

Nothing worse than people ( almost always women ) who have six bags open in their trolley while their stuff is being beeped and then study each object like an Egyptian artefact before deciding which bag to put it in, while the queue is halfway down the aisle.

4 hours ago, sir roger said:

Nothing worse than people ( almost always women ) who have six bags open in their trolley while their stuff is being beeped and then study each object like an Egyptian artefact before deciding which bag to put it in, while the queue is halfway down the aisle.

Or don't forget, what seems to be the utter shock and suprise on their face when the teller informs them, they then have to pay for their items. 

• Upvote 2

Just Eat e-mailing me to order a takeaway because there's women's F**tball on later.

Firstly, I'm Scottish so couldn't give a fuck. Secondly, it's women's F**tball, you'd be as well putting a traffic cone in goals as a women & thirdly, I'm skint, I can't afford to spend £13 on my tea. 

• Upvote 1