You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

33 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Cheers, to be honest only me Mum gets me a card these days but she forgets now due to that dementia shit, but had a good night nevertheless. 

Nobody Knows Ive Gone is probably the most miserable of Tom Waits songs. 

Made me a little sad that. Things must be especially tough on your birthday.

Here you go. Sorry it’s late (and lacks any creative ability).

140381EE-3230-424E-8719-1FDB90262FBF.jpeg

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Never got one birthday day card yesterday for the first time but i got a few bevvies bought for me so all was not lost  just when i was beginning to think that my gravestone might as well say nobody knows ive gone.

All da best blud from VD an da fam.

53 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Cheers, to be honest only me Mum gets me a card these days but she forgets now due to that dementia shit, but had a good night nevertheless. 

Nobody Knows Ive Gone is probably the most miserable of Tom Waits songs. 

Sorry to hear that, belated birthday rep on its way.

On 30/06/2022 at 15:37, Harry's Lad said:

3, Why do they have to do a slo mo of the players clenching their fist and opening their gobs in celebration.

4, Why does the crowd have to do that stupid fucking clap while a call is being checked whether a shot is in or out.

The Wimbledon crowd are middle class middle England at their worst. Smug, self regarding wankers. Went a couple of times but couldn’t stand the crowd. 

23 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

The Wimbledon crowd are middle class middle England at their worst. Smug, self regarding wankers. Went a couple of times but couldn’t stand the crowd. 

Matewoman loves it and she eventually got to go about 3 years and started to cry because she was there, not for me but fair play to her 

Anyway this lad in my local is alright but when he attends the jukebox you're guaranteed no end of misery of Coldplay and Snow Patrol plus he sings along to it, he also puts a rave shit thing on but he can't sing along to that, rave in a shitty old pub? 

Good lad though. 

When you grab a packet of smoky bacon crisps from the top of the fridge and make your way to the sofa to enjoy their consumption.

Without realising it, all your senses have prepared for the smoky bacon crisp experience. You’re ready to go.

You open the packet, feel for a nicely sized crisp, raise to your salivating chops, and bite down.

Only then do you realise they’re Prawn Cocktail, not Smoky Bacon.

I’m well fucked off. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

When you grab a packet of smoky bacon crisps from the top of the fridge and make your way to the sofa to enjoy their consumption.

Without realising it, all your senses have prepared for the smoky bacon crisp experience. You’re ready to go.

You open the packet, feel for a nicely sized crisp, raise to your salivating chops, and bite down.

Only then do you realise they’re Prawn Cocktail, not Smoky Bacon.

I’m well fucked off. 

Fridge crisps rep.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bernard Diomede said:

Supermarkets moving shit. I do my weekly shop in about 10 minutes flat like a military operation because I hate it, and I know where everything is. Went in last week and they moved shit all over the show. Cunts 

It’s all a conspiracy.

There’s a higher power that makes the supermarkets do that to unsettle you.

That way they can slowly take control of your life in the expectation that you won’t even notice, because you’re still stressing over the pop tarts being moved from aisle three to aisle seven. 

Be vigilant. 

33 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

My Mrs has got her sister staying. She's sound, but Mrs HL has used it as the excuse to binge watch The Time Travellers fucking Wife.

Kill me. Kill me now.

Sounds like hell although …… the dream is alive right? 

5 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I've de-camped into the back garden. Fuck that shit for a game of soldiers.

Just sat out here with my dogs, a beer and my tablet. Quite nice tbh.

Sounds lovely. Then they get drunk and you go in and..... ? 

I'm joking of course.