You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Cunts who spend all their time staring at their phone when walking and don't see you until the last minute. If it's that important, stop, read the message, reply, put your phone away and carry on walking. 

Also cunts who spend their whole time camera in the air filming the concert you're at blocking your view because you're a short arse.  You spend £££'s on tickets just to watch it through a phone screen? Fuck off you humongous cunt. 

Cats that arrive at your bedroom door in the early hours after they’ve been out murdering things and now fancy a nap on the marital bed. 

Meowing little fucker demanding to be let in like an entitled Tory. Doesn’t give a shit about the workers who have to get up early, who now have their sleep interrupted in order to let the bastard in. 

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Cats that arrive at your bedroom door in the early hours after they’ve been out murdering things and now fancy a nap on the marital bed. 

Meowing little fucker demanding to be let in like an entitled Tory. Doesn’t give a shit about the workers who have to get up early, who now have their sleep interrupted in order to let the bastard in. 

My old cat used to climb up the porch and meow outside the bedroom window in the middle of the night. She was lucky I'm not Kurt Zouma.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Entitled Tory cat. Thats funny

• Upvote 1

My cat has brought in 2 barely live baby rabbits and live mice in the last 3 weeks. We've currently got a mouse running about upstairs that we're trying to catch. He's not read the memo entitled, "Cats are supposed to rid your house of pests not bring the fuckers in"

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, A Red said:

My cat has brought in 2 barely live baby rabbits and live mice in the last 3 weeks. We've currently got a mouse running about upstairs that we're trying to catch. He's not read the memo entitled, "Cats are supposed to rid your house of pests not bring the fuckers in"

Probably doing it out of spite to be fair.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, A Red said:

He’s disrespecting you on a public forum, humiliating you in front of your peers. You need to cut his balls off to regain face else you’ll be his bitch for ever. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Love Island. I'm fucking sick of it and it's not even started yet. 

There's one called Temptation Island I've seen trailers for that looks even worse.  Fucking hate shit TV like this.  

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

There's one called Temptation Island I've seen trailers for that looks even worse.  Fucking hate shit TV like this.  

Hahaha mate I stay away from it all but I will admit to getting into love island when she has it on. There are worse things to spend an hour perving at. I guess my rant is at myself for bothering with it. I'm in love with Paige already. 

Been looking at some garden furniture online, some of the sites don't show prices but say "Click here for free quote" Fuck me, a quote that's free, I've never heard of such a thing.

"How much are those bananas?" "50p and I'll tell you".

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Mike D said:

The fact that the road signs for Knowsley safari park have a picture of an elephant on them but they don’t have any elephants there.

Where’s my elephant?

Don't all safari park road signs feature an elephant? Or at least ones for the zoo? I haven't looked at a Highway Code in 20 years so I'm not 100% on that.

15 hours ago, Mike D said:

The fact that the road signs for Knowsley safari park have a picture of an elephant on them but they don’t have any elephants there.

Where’s my elephant?

They used to have elephants. The signs should just now have pictures of monkeys carrying windscreen wipers and this legend:

00513404.jpg

On 20/05/2022 at 14:31, Captain Willard said:

Once you know how much something hurts you never forget. 

On 20/05/2022 at 14:59, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Yep. I once got a paper cut, then had packet of salt & vinegar Squares. Never again.

I once absent-mindedly leaned in too close while slicing chillies and got a squirt of juice in eye.

I do not recommend the experience.

On 30/05/2022 at 07:44, YorkshireRed said:

Ours isn't allowed in our room. Doesn't stop him skriking outside the door from the first sign of dawn, though.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Streaming services that drip feed episodes, on demand my arse, what is this, back to the 90's having to wait a week for an episode.

On the flip side is the binge-watching cunts who do so simply to say how up to date they are with any show you can name. All these fuckers do is put it on and play Angry Birds or some shit on their phone, because as much as they like to brag about having sat through a show, they can never recall anything that happened in it.