You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Knobheads on Facebook Marketplace.

If you're going to post stuff up for sale at least have the basic courtesy to reply to potential buyers trying to actually buy what you're trying to sell.

People like that do my head in. They're the type to post stuff with no additional information.

"For sale: jeans."

And that's the entire ad.

7 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I suspect if you are selling your old clothes on E bay, copy writing is not one of your skills. 

Why?

I've sold clothes on ebay before and put loads of pictures/detail on there.

2 hours ago, Mike D said:

Got any jeans?

I chucked the ones I don't wear out when I moved house at the beginning of the month.

Sorry.

I only sold coats/jackets on eBay because I had far too many of them, it was more hassle than it was worth to be honest.

Greggs pissed me off today. Was out at the shops on my lunch break and decided to grab something for to eat. It's only a small shop and i was in a queue with two people before me ordering shit loads of stuff, one took the last of the sausage rolls, others were in the ovens but would be about 15 minutes, it's okay I thought as I'm looking through the display, I'll get a steak slice instead. I'm still queuing after about 5 minutes waiting and the guy before me takes 2 slices, leaving two left, next thing another staff member walks in and says she can serve anyone paying card which I'm not so some arl cunt who was two behind me in the queue goes to the front and takes the last two steak slices! I was fuming, almost Michael Douglas in Falling Down levels of rage as I tutted loudly, muttered for fucks sake under my breath and stormed out.

Ruined my afternoon that.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Greggs pissed me off today. Was out at the shops on my lunch break and decided to grab something for to eat. It's only a small shop and i was in a queue with two people before me ordering shit loads of stuff, one took the last of the sausage rolls, others were in the ovens but would be about 15 minutes, it's okay I thought as I'm looking through the display, I'll get a steak slice instead. I'm still queuing after about 5 minutes waiting and the guy before me takes 2 slices, leaving two left, next thing another staff member walks in and says she can serve anyone paying card which I'm not so some arl cunt who was two behind me in the queue goes to the front and takes the last two steak slices! I was fuming, almost Michael Douglas in Falling Down levels of rage as I tutted loudly, muttered for fucks sake under my breath and stormed out.

No cheese and onion slices? 

50 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Just parked up at Tesco, miles away from anyone because I don't trust any of the inconsiderate pricks not to open their door onto mine. Got out to find someone right next to me when there's still dozens of free spaces. Just fuck off.

You'd have appreciated the performance of a particularly strange woman in Makro car park this morning, who managed to take 10 minutes to reverse into the next space to the trolley bay opposite the main door, during which time she almost crashed twice into cars going past, scraped her car door on said trolley bay and almost mowed down two shoppers. This in a 10% full car park.

• Upvote 1

Bought a Katsu Chicken baguette. Took it on the train home from London. Bit into it only to find coleslaw on it. I fucking hate coleslaw. I’ll go so far as to say I am brassicamayaphobic. That was it - had to spit the first mouthful out and bin the rest. Was really looking forward to it as well. Who on God’s Green Earth puts fucking coleslaw on a Katsu Chicken baguette? Fumed all the way home - cunts!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rushies tash said:

Just parked up at Tesco, miles away from anyone because I don't trust any of the inconsiderate pricks not to open their door onto mine. Got out to find someone right next to me when there's still dozens of free spaces. Just fuck off.

I returned to my car after the cinema on switch Island. The driver of the car in front reversed too far and nearly hit my car. The driver was then giving me the finger and shouting. I hadn’t actually started my car. It was stationary. Twat!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I feel your pain. That type of thing happens to me. Keep thinking some Puppet Master is watching over and manipulates others to buy all the stuff I like. Fucking annoying. And I storm off, too

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Don't like cheese of any sort.

That rings a bell I think. 

Even so, it's fucking preposterous. Unless you're allergic to dairy in which case cheese is that nice it's worth the risk. 

That said, going into fast food places like that on your dinner in the middle of a city centre is a ball-ache. Too busy, end up rushing and getting something you don't really want.