You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

3 numbers on the lottery, only won £4.10! Dont know why I bother. And dont get me started on the Post Code lottery and the cunts with 3 tickets so win 3 times the prize money.

If you don't buy a ticket you are never going to win is the mantra I go with, whilst being out of pocket massively overall!

Most I've ever won on the EuroMillions was £2.90, I'm still living off the interest from that 40p profit.

• Upvote 1

I tend to do Euro millions rather than the Iottery which I do very rarely, but Mrs HL thought I should do it the other week when it was a rollover.

I got it on the app and won a couple of quid plus a lucky dip for the next draw.

That won £30, the second biggest win I've had, the biggest being £56 about 25 years ago with very little inbetween.

Thirty fucking quid.

It's the hope that kills you.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Weather that is too cold to wear just a t shirt, but too warm for a light pullover or jacket when you need to leave the house. 

I can’t be doing with undressing, then dressing again in a public space. 

It was quite warm early yesterday and i saw some lad walking into town, shorts flip flops, sunglasses and no shirt that revealed a heavily tattooed torso , the massive prick has probably been counting down the days to when he can set forth in such a cuntish fashion. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

It was quite warm early yesterday and i saw some lad walking into town, shorts flip flops, sunglasses and no shirt that revealed a heavily tattooed torso , the massive prick has probably been counting down the days to when he can set forth in such a cuntish fashion. 

I like to think these people have little else to offer so they can enjoy their ‘moment in the sun’.

Undoubtedly he will indeed be a massive prick though and the main reason whoever’s in charge decided to make the UK a primarily wet and cold place on Earth.  

12 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I like to think these people have little else to offer so they can enjoy their ‘moment in the sun’.

Undoubtedly he will indeed be a massive prick though and the main reason whoever’s in charge decided to make the UK a primarily wet and cold place on Earth.  

Haha yeah. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

"I'm hard me I wear shorts and sliders when it's still cold"

"No you're not, your a stupid lazy bellend" 

There’s a fella in the upper centenary who no matter what the weather wears shorts. It can be absolutely freezing and he’ll wear a proper coat, gloves, hat etc but still shorts. It’s bizarre, he’s not young either

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

There’s a fella in the upper centenary who no matter what the weather wears shorts. It can be absolutely freezing and he’ll wear a proper coat, gloves, hat etc but still shorts. It’s bizarre, he’s not young either

Maniacs 

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

My lad is like that, the fucker is permanently hot, he has the window open and the fan on in his room in all weather's, and he walks the dog (when we can get him out of the house - the lad not the dog) in all weathers in shorts and flip flops.

I'm assuming it's because he's on the autistic spectrum and he struggles with balancing heat and cold amongst other things.

Alternatively he may be acting the prick!

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Well it's not me! Maybe he's a postie as they seem to wear shorts in all weathers or he just has sweaty bollocks if he wears a pair of kecks?

On 19/03/2022 at 13:50, dockers_strike said:

3 numbers on the lottery, only won £4.10! Dont know why I bother. And dont get me started on the Post Code lottery and the cunts with 3 tickets so win 3 times the prize money.

I always do the Hot Picks as for 3 numbers its £860 and £60 for 2, im trapped with my numbers ive always done and that's a cunt. Had the 3 up a couple of times. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I saw some fella a while back with shorts on yet he had like a bomber jacket with what i presumed to be a trendy scarf, it didn't make sense. 

7 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I always do the Hot Picks as for 3 numbers its £860 and £60 for 2, im trapped with my numbers ive always done and that's a cunt. Had the 3 up a couple of times. 

That's why I do lucky dips on the Euro. That way, if Id had regular numbers that came up the week I didnt get a ticket, I wouldnt feel royally fucked off!

10 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

That's why I do lucky dips on the Euro. That way, if Id had regular numbers that came up the week I didnt get a ticket, I wouldnt feel royally fucked off!

I wish i did from the start, why i thought they'd be lucky ive no idea, and she said its because i picked crap numbers??? 

On 20/03/2022 at 11:41, easytoslip said:

A different type of Tit Monday.

• Upvote 1