You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

14 minutes ago, Remmie said:

My wife thinks the "comedy" Miranda is hilarious and keeps on trying to tell me about bits in it. I don't really want to piss on her chips and tell her I'd rather sandpaper away the skin off my balls and then teabag a jar of vinegar but I have a limit. 

Fucking Miranda. My wife also thinks I'm dead funny, so maybe I need to have a long hard look at myself. 

Fucking Miranda. 

Her arl fella was captain of HMS Coventry in the Falklands.

8 hours ago, Remmie said:

My wife thinks the "comedy" Miranda is hilarious and keeps on trying to tell me about bits in it. I don't really want to piss on her chips and tell her I'd rather sandpaper away the skin off my balls and then teabag a jar of vinegar but I have a limit. 

Fucking Miranda. My wife also thinks I'm dead funny, so maybe I need to have a long hard look at myself. 

Fucking Miranda. 

Good post. She’s just a big boned girl who contrives situations to show her pants. Don’t see it at all. 

11 hours ago, Remmie said:

I don't have tea that often and when I do I take it without sugar. Therefore will you seasoned tea drinkers explain the merit in putting the milk in before the sugar? I'm with burstnutsackkebab and see the logic in putting sugar in first. 

And the fucking cunts who put wet teaspoons in sugar or coffee pots can burn in hell/Bolton the sick depraved fannyeggs. 

This country. 

I said milk and sugar myself. The sugar is obviously optional. The mistake Mr Babb made was to add milk before removing the tea bag.

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

F4161834-037D-4310-8585-D5CA8BA0AE0D.jpeg

Used to fuck me off big time when I was freelancing.

Agents phoning up, are you immediately available? Yes, good Ive got a role paying a competitive rate, can I submit your cv?

Me: Well what they looking to pay per day?

Agent: It's competitive.

Me: Yeah? What is it then?

Agent: What's your lowest rate? Me: Dont waste my time, thanks.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I said milk and sugar myself. The sugar is obviously optional. The mistake Mr Babb made was to add milk before removing the tea bag.

Woah, hold on, I'm not standing for that kind of slander. I'm a bag in and out before anything else kind of guy.

Perhaps you misunderstood when I said I'd only noticed the bag had split after I'd put in the milk and sugar? I.e. seeing leaves floating around. The bag was out.

Let the record show I'm no tea deviant.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Mike D said:

Cheapo work socks where the sewing on the inside at the toe end is all a mess and makes it uncomfortable to wear them.

Fell into the trap of buying JCB work socks from Matalan.

Absolute shite, rip the cuticle skin from your toenails with the aforementioned stitching and the owner of JCB is a Tory cunt anyways.

12 hours ago, Remmie said:

Fucking Miranda. 

My sister deleted me off Facebook years ago after she made a post about this show, I commented something along the lines of she's an unfunny beast who gets the audience she deserves, I may have made reference to that other abomination that's Mrs Brown's Boys knowing she was also a fan of that too.

Proper fell out with me over that.

3 hours ago, Mike D said:

Cheapo work socks where the sewing on the inside at the toe end is all a mess and makes it uncomfortable to wear them.

About 15 years ago, I was addicted to buying Asda Smart Price black socks. I think they were three pairs for £1.50. Surprisingly, they were pretty decent and had no issues with shitty stitching. I used to wear a fresh pair every day, then just discard them. I ended up with bags full of socks that I had only worn once.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fucking 02 we are increasing your bill in line with February's 7.8 percent RPI inflation. Yeah you weren't picky with that months choice you cunts 

Strange how the Bank of England aren't calling on them and others to show restraint.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

About 15 years ago, I was addicted to buying Asda Smart Price black socks. I think they were three pairs for £1.50. Surprisingly, they were pretty decent and had no issues with shitty stitching. I used to wear a fresh pair every day, then just discard them. I ended up with bags full of socks that I had only worn once.

Look at Lord Moanero over there, did you have your butler slip them on for you?

Talk about extravagance.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Woah, hold on, I'm not standing for that kind of slander. I'm a bag in and out before anything else kind of guy.

Perhaps you misunderstood when I said I'd only noticed the bag had split after I'd put in the milk and sugar? I.e. seeing leaves floating around. The bag was out.

Let the record show I'm no tea deviant.

Apologies. You are forgiven.