You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

14 hours ago, Arniepie said:

I saw another one where they were shown round some sprawling farmhouse worth about half a million and the woman complained because the ceiling was too low.

Presumably there is a special place in hell reserved for these cunts.

When you've got enough money that you can pick and choose, things like that are deal breakers.

Most of us would be happy as long as the ceilings are above floor level.

I've opened a can of worms here haven't I? I don't care, I hate all shows like that, Homes Under The Hammer (slum landlord propaganda vehicle), a place in the sun (escape to the cuntry in a warmer climate), the slop Kirsty Allshite fronts with that baldy gimp.

Forget the sea, get in the centre of a volcano you cunts!

57 minutes ago, A Red said:

What gets me is the House in the Sun types who find their ideal place that ticks all the boxes but she wont have it because the view from the 3rd bedroom isn't quite right.

Yeah that grinds my fucking gears. I'd be shit on that and pick the first house shown. Show would be over after 10 minutes

• Upvote 1

Keep seeing it said that the likes of Elon Musk or Bezos shouldn't have to pay tax because they pay the wages of so many people who all pay tax. What kind of logic is that. Musk and Bezos pay people for their services be it skill set or labour and those people pay their own fucking taxes. Should anybody who employs someone not have to pay taxes. I pay a window cleaner and someone to cut my grass I ain't paying no taxes those twats can pay for me.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Keep seeing it said that the likes of Elon Musk or Bezos shouldn't have to pay tax because they pay the wages of so many people who all pay tax. What kind of logic is that. Musk and Bezos pay people for their services be it skill set or labour and those people pay their own fucking taxes. Should anybody who employs someone not have to pay taxes. I pay a window cleaner and someone to cut my grass I ain't paying no taxes those twats can pay for me.

Wealth Creators mate! What gets roundly ignored is that most of the wealth is created for themselves!

20 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Silent discos in public spaces. Seem to be growing in popularity. Saw yet another one today on the concourse of Waterloo station, one of the busiest in Europe. Bunch of attention seeking wankers. 

IMG_0706.MOV

The missus tried to get me to go to one a few years ago, it will be fun she said.

I told her to do one and she went with her self proclaimed "I'm mad me" friend instead. I'm sure they had fun.

4 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Self proclaimed “I’m mad me” friend sounds like a nightmare. 

She is trust me. Every time she goes out it is described as a mad or random one. She has an eclectic taste of music which means she likes the likes of Adele AND The 1975 or some shit.

It's only a matter of time before she officially pro-nouns herself.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

No this was a david Bowie themed event. People had painted very small half hearted ziggy stardust flashes on their faces. In the middle of the day. It’s hard to describe how naff it was. 

But yet you stood there and filmed them? If so, then surely you’ve made yourself part of the problem…