You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

39 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Great British menu sending a chef home after the fish dish. Its stupid those chefs have probably put tonnes of work into their main dishes and pudding and nobody gets to see them, they could be banquet worthy. Put it back to how it was you meddling sons of bitches.

I agree. Nobody is arsed and it doesn't add any drama.

On a similar food related topic, I hate that aussie ( may not be) woman who is in the hello fresh adverts. More specifically, I hate the way she says price. 'Is hello fresh worth the prarce'..crash. Foot through the laptop.

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Great British menu sending a chef home after the fish dish. Its stupid those chefs have probably put tonnes of work into their main dishes and pudding and nobody gets to see them, they could be banquet worthy. Put it back to how it was you meddling sons of bitches.

Chefs who say i want to explore wherever the cunts are on their road trip, is this whinging thread? 

On 02/02/2022 at 17:07, A Red said:

Griff Rhys Jones OBE (@G_RhysJones) / Twitter

The way this cunt talks winds me up no end. I was watching a thing last night he was doing on New Zealand and I nearly threw the tele out the window

Anus-destroying chilli shits.

I've been a fan of chilli's over the years but usually get bad guts the next day. I've haven't had much spice this last while and had a jalfrezzi at my mates last night. It tasted incredibly hot, moreso than any jalfrezzi I've ever had. But I had a few drinks and got on with it. Just out of practice. 

Well, this morning I've spent 4 trips to the bathroom and each time had tears rolling down my face with the pain. Brutal. So much regret. Never again.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I've been a fan of chilli's over the years but usually get bad guts the next day. I've haven't had much spice this last while and had a jalfrezzi at my mates last night. It tasted incredibly hot, moreso than any jalfrezzi I've ever had. But I had a few drinks and got on with it. Just out of practice. 

Well, this morning I've spent 4 trips to the bathroom and each time had tears rolling down my face with the pain. Brutal. So much regret. Never again.

Keep the updates coming 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Keep the updates coming 

Another bathroom visit and another brutal experience. Not quite tear enduring this time but still an 8.5 on the sphincter scale.

I have to go on a decent road trip later, driving 3 hours away. The big question is, will I shite myself, and will there be blood? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Another bathroom visit and another brutal experience. Not quite tear enduring this time but still an 8.5 on the sphincter scale.

I have to go on a decent road trip later, driving 3 hours away. The big question is, will I shite myself, and will there be blood? 

Fingers crossed mate 

6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Big decision to make- either bung yourself up with Immodium and hope that works for the trip and you're not in agony tomorrow morning when it wears off. Or let it go and try and get it all out before you go. First one's probably less risky, but the second is more sensible. Tricky...

51 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

I foresee a Dirty Sanchez.

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Escape to the Cuntry! Irritating snobby rich bastards invading areas that just don't want them! Walking around spouting shit like 'we've only got half a mil in the budget'.

Get in the fucking sea!

I saw a clip of one yesterday where They didnt buy some fuck.off house as the cottage they owned was too close

11 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Ask him for the recipe, I could do with a good clearout.

16 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Escape to the Cuntry! Irritating snobby rich bastards invading areas that just don't want them! Walking around spouting shit like 'we've only got half a mil in the budget'.

Get in the fucking sea!

You forgot the 200k over spend as well. 

Then your missus turning to you and saying. "isn't that great" 

Yeah, it fucking should do, it cost the guts of million ffs 

We've brought you to this house but it's 50 grand over budget. Oh great why not take me to Buckingham Palace because I can't afford that cunt either Jules.

Some of the houses are unbelievable I often think what the fuck do you do for a living you're both 23 with a French bulldog and youre buying a 2.5 million pound house.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We've brought you to this house but it's 50 grand over budget. Oh great why not take me to Buckingham Palace because I can't afford that cunt either Jules.

Some of the houses are unbelievable I often think what the fuck do you do for a living you're both 23 with a French bulldog and youre buying a 2.5 million pound house.

Mummy and Daddy left them a small trust fund of just double digit millions.