boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

47 minutes ago, A Red said:

You want duvets changing? After cleaning holiday cottages with 10 beds for years , I'm your man. 

I used to stay in the Lord Nelson when the mate was manager and i would always leave a few quid, but when i was up the other week me mates bird, who worked there. said he was a bit of a slave driver wanting them to do about 12 rooms a day, im sure it was that, and to wrestle with a hoover too  fuck that, and i thought Scaffolding was hard. 

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Are you traffic police in your day job?!

No. I’m a cyclist that wants to be able to see which cunt nearly knocks me off. 

25 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

More bugs me than annoys the shit out of me but the way today’s generation say “AS well” with the enunciation on the AS. 

Good shout. 

Also "Thank Yyeeeuuuw" 

2 minutes ago, nimrod said:

Kids bouncing Basket balls down the street, cap on sideways and over size gaudy singlets with massive arm holes.

Where the blinking hell do you live?

Just now, YorkshireRed said:

Sunny Queensland, American cultural Imperialism much to the fore.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

He's straight outta Compton.

1 minute ago, nimrod said:

Sunny Queensland, American cultural Imperialism much to the fore.

Shoot them to make it more realistic.

• Upvote 1

People trying to help and just getting in the fucking way. Eg. I was out in the garden today wearing headphones.  Took them off when clearing up.  Then couldn’t find them. Wife had helpfully taken them inside leading to me spending 15 mins outside. 

• Upvote 1

She also does it if I’m carrying stuff. Offers to help and then takes the one things that’s either holding everything up or is the hardest to let go.  Stop fucking ‘helping’. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

She also does it if I’m carrying stuff. Offers to help and then takes the one things that’s either holding everything up or is the hardest to let go.  Stop fucking ‘helping’. 

I help my wife by never helping with anything. Obviously she fails to appreciate this as she is too busy doing the stuff I don’t help with. 

• Upvote 3

When I'm making a coffee and I ask the mrs whether she wants one. "I'm just putting something away" or "I'll be in the kitchen in a minute"

Do you fucking want one or not!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

People trying to help and just getting in the fucking way. Eg. I was out in the garden today wearing headphones.  Took them off when clearing up.  Then couldn’t find them. Wife had helpfully taken them inside leading to me spending 15 mins outside. 

Was anyone else expecting some random fella to have been stood in the garden in his way here? 

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I swear when ever she says she's having a 'clean' the house ends up worse than before she started. 

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

When I'm making a coffee and I ask the mrs whether she wants one. "I'm just putting something away" or "I'll be in the kitchen in a minute"

Do you fucking want one or not!!

Answering a question with something completely unrelated is a speciality of hers. 

Me: I’m going to the butchers this afternoon, what you fancy for Sunday? 
Her: Aiden has a school trip next Wednesday and needs packed lunch. 
Me: The fuck? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:

Answering a question with something completely unrelated is a speciality of hers. 

Me: I’m going to the butchers this afternoon, what you fancy for Sunday? 
Her: Aiden has a school trip next Wednesday and needs packed lunch. 
Me: The fuck? 

Next time get Aiden a pigs head for his packed lunch