Jump to content
boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, A Red said:

You want duvets changing? After cleaning holiday cottages with 10 beds for years , I'm your man. 

I used to stay in the Lord Nelson when the mate was manager and i would always leave a few quid, but when i was up the other week me mates bird, who worked there. said he was a bit of a slave driver wanting them to do about 12 rooms a day, im sure it was that, and to wrestle with a hoover too  fuck that, and i thought Scaffolding was hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Are you traffic police in your day job?!

No. I’m a cyclist that wants to be able to see which cunt nearly knocks me off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

More bugs me than annoys the shit out of me but the way today’s generation say “AS well” with the enunciation on the AS. 

Good shout. 

 

 

Also "Thank Yyeeeuuuw" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nimrod said:

Kids bouncing Basket balls down the street, cap on sideways and over size gaudy singlets with massive arm holes.

 

Where the blinking hell do you live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YorkshireRed said:

Where the blinking hell do you live?

Sunny Queensland, American cultural Imperialism much to the fore.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Where the blinking hell do you live?

He's straight outta Compton.

 

1 minute ago, nimrod said:

Sunny Queensland, American cultural Imperialism much to the fore.

 

Shoot them to make it more realistic.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People trying to help and just getting in the fucking way. Eg. I was out in the garden today wearing headphones.  Took them off when clearing up.  Then couldn’t find them. Wife had helpfully taken them inside leading to me spending 15 mins outside. 
 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She also does it if I’m carrying stuff. Offers to help and then takes the one things that’s either holding everything up or is the hardest to let go.  Stop fucking ‘helping’. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

She also does it if I’m carrying stuff. Offers to help and then takes the one things that’s either holding everything up or is the hardest to let go.  Stop fucking ‘helping’. 

I help my wife by never helping with anything. Obviously she fails to appreciate this as she is too busy doing the stuff I don’t help with. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I'm making a coffee and I ask the mrs whether she wants one. "I'm just putting something away" or "I'll be in the kitchen in a minute"

 

Do you fucking want one or not!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

People trying to help and just getting in the fucking way. Eg. I was out in the garden today wearing headphones.  Took them off when clearing up.  Then couldn’t find them. Wife had helpfully taken them inside leading to me spending 15 mins outside. 
 

 

Was anyone else expecting some random fella to have been stood in the garden in his way here? 

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

She also does it if I’m carrying stuff. Offers to help and then takes the one things that’s either holding everything up or is the hardest to let go.  Stop fucking ‘helping’. 

I swear when ever she says she's having a 'clean' the house ends up worse than before she started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A Red said:

When I'm making a coffee and I ask the mrs whether she wants one. "I'm just putting something away" or "I'll be in the kitchen in a minute"

 

Do you fucking want one or not!!


Answering a question with something completely unrelated is a speciality of hers. 
 

Me: I’m going to the butchers this afternoon, what you fancy for Sunday? 
Her: Aiden has a school trip next Wednesday and needs packed lunch. 
Me: The fuck? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lifetime fan said:


Answering a question with something completely unrelated is a speciality of hers. 
 

Me: I’m going to the butchers this afternoon, what you fancy for Sunday? 
Her: Aiden has a school trip next Wednesday and needs packed lunch. 
Me: The fuck? 

Next time get Aiden a pigs head for his packed lunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×