boots123

little things that annoy the shit out of you

On behalf of Mrs RiB, penny pinching adjustments to offerings masquerading as "health conscious" measures when we go to a pub or restaurant, such as;

1. Having to ask for sugar when she orders coffee. Just bring it, if she doesnt want it she wont have it ( she usually has 3)

2. Making said coffee with skimmed milk as a default. Just fuck off with that

3. Ordering an "artisan sandwich" seems to mean no butter or spread on the bread. Again fuck off with that.

I cant speak for her cholesterol level but she looks fine and its not anybody elses place to make these choices for her.

19 minutes ago, redinblack said:

artisan

I like a wander around an Artisan Shop as much as the next man, but adding the word to the name of an establishment doesn’t automatically make it so. 

In these parts we’re a handmade pork pie away from having someone open an Artisan Vape Shop or Artisan Pound Shop.

• Upvote 1

On 13/01/2022 at 09:09, Rico1304 said:

I’ve started swimming as my knees are fucked.  I get to the pool at 7 for the lane swimming session and as I’m hopeless I go in the slow lane.  I’m not quick enough for the medium lane, but a bit quicker than the old duffers in the slow.  It’s 7am Doreen, we’ve all got jobs to go to.  Your 70 if you’re a day so go when we’re all at work! 

I’ve graduated to the medium lane and did a mile in 45 mins today.  I miss Doreen’s piss though. 

• Upvote 3

When you screenshot something on an iphone the thumbnail stays in the bottom left corner for just too long, pisses me right off. 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

When you screenshot something on an iphone the thumbnail stays in the bottom left corner for just too long, pisses me right off. 

Just think of the poor girl whose skirt you've have the phone under to take the photo.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Just think of the poor girl whose skirt you've have the phone under to take the photo.

Thats what I intend to do later. 

People who have their seats lowered in a car and can barely see over the steering wheel. There are two distinct groups:

A. Young men who think doing it makes them look cool. (It doesn't). 

B. Older women...but I'm not sure why. There was one behind me this morning and she was straining to see over the steering wheel in her massive Mercedes. 

3 hours ago, Elite said:

When the duvet folds over inside the cover and the corners end up all fucked up.

Trying to change the duvet cover is an ordeal in itself, ive got to hand it to those girls who work in hotels, fuck that each and every day, hard graft. 

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

Trying to change the duvet cover is an ordeal in itself, ive got to hand it to those girls who work in hotels, fuck that each and every day, hard graft. 

The way my Mrs does that is a thing of wonder.

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

You want duvets changing? After cleaning holiday cottages with 10 beds for years , I'm your man. 

What will you be wearing? This could be a deal breaker. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What will you be wearing? This could be a deal breaker. 

"I do single beds for a fiver, doubles I know nothing about you'll have to ask the missus"

mqdefault.jpg

"If ye shit it it's an extra 3 quid"

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2