You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Traffic lights but especially if you drive in the early hours with no one about and they hold you for ages, find yourself backing up and going forward over the sensor wire. They’ll turn green just as another car comes in the other direction and stop him.

Awkward cunts are traffic lights,

25 minutes ago, Mike D said:

Neighbours who slam car doors loud or make it sound like they’ve got a car with about twenty doors on it.

Some fella across from us takes his tools out of his van after work, I don't know why he bothers because he fucking lashes them back in the next morning as if he's filling a skip up. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Mike D said:

Traffic lights but especially if you drive in the early hours with no one about and they hold you for ages, find yourself backing up and going forward over the sensor wire. They’ll turn green just as another car comes in the other direction and stop him.

Awkward cunts are traffic lights,

Or when you're behind another car at a red light and then it turns green and only THEN does the car in front put it's indicator on. Why not indicate earlier that you're going to turn? Now I'm fucking stuck here behind you! 

Screenshot_2021-12-09-22-54-22-37_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

5 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Or when you're behind another car at a red light and then it turns green and only THEN does the car in front put it's indicator on. Why not indicate earlier that you're going to turn? Now I'm fucking stuck here behind you! 

Don't you realise that being a psychic is one of the modern essential driving skills. 

Don't start me on female drivers who believe the rear view mirror is a convenient add on to check their hair and make up rather than a rather necessary safety feature.

9 hours ago, Mike D said:

They shut the M57 the other day for 2 days because a fucking sign blew over! Caused chaos, also hate miles after miles of cones with a lane closed and nothing happening.

IMG_4955.MOV

Got stuck in the traffic for ages the other night. Surely picking up a sign and moving it off the road to put it back up doesn't take 2 days. 

Fucking twats at Hermes, apparently lost a parcel I was sending. Scanned at the drop off shop, scanned by the collection driver, scanned when it entered the Hermes 'network,' then, disappears without trace!

Cant contact a human over the internet, just get a stupid automated chat. Have to phone them and be put in a queue for over 30 minutes to be told it 'seems to have got lost'! No. Fucking. Shit. Sherlock.

What you going to do? Fuck all really. if we cant resolve it we'll mark it lost then you have to prove you sent it, provide photos of the item and package. Then if we're generous, we'll give you maybe a tenner for your trouble.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking twats at Hermes, apparently lost a parcel I was sending. Scanned at the drop off shop, scanned by the collection driver, scanned when it entered the Hermes 'network,' then, disappears without trace!

Cant contact a human over the internet, just get a stupid automated chat. Have to phone them and be put in a queue for over 30 minutes to be told it 'seems to have got lost'! No. Fucking. Shit. Sherlock.

What you going to do? Fuck all really. if we cant resolve it we'll mark it lost then you have to prove you sent it, provide photos of the item and package. Then if we're generous, we'll give you maybe a tenner for your trouble.

Hermes and Yodel are by far the worst couriers out there. 

I've been with almost all of the major couriers and you will always occasionally get stuff going missing or had various problems.

Never used either as a business, and I never would because you're just setting yourself up to let customers down time after time if my experiences from having stuff sent to me is anything to go by. They are cheap, but what's the point if you then end up spending your time chasing shit up and having pissed off customers as a result. 

The time it takes Mrs. Stouffer to get from the car to wherever we're going. For instance going food shopping.

Me:

Pull up, get out of car, get bags from boot then go into the shop.

Mrs. Stouffer:

Pull up, piss about with glasses, have a drink of something, blow nose, check make up in mirror, get out of car, put coat on, put bag on, stop to fasten coat (apparently this cannot be done whilst walking), ratch round in bag for unknown item, go back into car for shopping list (which is in my wallet), go to get bags from boot (that I'm already holding) and then start to make her way to the shop asking why I'm pissed off.

Erm, probably because I've been stood out in the rain for 10 minutes waiting for you to get ready.

It's a fucking good job she's got big tits.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Stouffer said:

The time it takes Mrs. Stouffer to get from the car to wherever we're going. For instance going food shopping.

Me:

Pull up, get out of car, get bags from boot then go into the shop.

Mrs. Stouffer:

Pull up, piss about with glasses, have a drink of something, blow nose, check make up in mirror, get out of car, put coat on, put bag on, stop to fasten coat (apparently this cannot be done whilst walking), ratch round in bag for unknown item, go back into car for shopping list (which is in my wallet), go to get bags from boot (that I'm already holding) and then start to make her way to the shop asking why I'm pissed off.

Erm, probably because I've been stood out in the rain for 10 minutes waiting for you to get ready.

It's a fucking good job she's got big tits.

My next door neighbour takes about 20 minutes to get out of her car, either faffing about with the seat or stays on her phone think she spends more time in her car than her living room.

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

My next door neighbour takes about 20 minutes to get out of her car, either faffing about with the seat or stays on her phone think she spends more time in her car than her living room.

The people who live opposite us are like that. 

They'll either get in their car, start it up so the lights go on and just sit there fucking about on their phone or return home and stay in the car fucking about, again with the engine running and lights on.

Bloody annoying when you need to reverse off your front but can't determine whether they're going to pull out or not.

He's as bad as she is, fucking nobheads.

On 09/12/2021 at 22:55, johnsusername said:

I fucking hate that