You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

26 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

To echo Stig's train related stuff... fucking hell, I've got two absolute fucking weapons behind me who have decided they need to have a conversation loud enough for the entire carriage to hear. Everyone else has got earphones in and no doubt can't actually hear what they're trying to listen to either. They keep peering at the aforementioned cunts. 

Three hour journey this. I'm already wondering when and how to kill them. 

Luckily I've been getting a lift the past 4 times travelling back home so I haven't been on a train for nearly 2 years and the dreaded wait to see what loud twats are on board, it really gets me stressed, the train can be quite pleasant if it wasn't for inconsiderate bastards. 

I can relate to your homicidal thoughts. 

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

Luckily I've been getting a lift the past 4 times travelling back home so I haven't been on a train for nearly 2 years and the dreaded wait to see what loud twats are on board, it really gets me stressed, the train can be quite pleasant if it wasn't for inconsiderate bastards. 

I can relate to your homicidal thoughts. 

Yeah,  if it's quiet I quite like it as well. I haven't done this journey before either, it's a nice trip through the Andalusian countryside. It's a sunny morning, etc. 

Pair of twats are shouting about some shit they watched last night on their version of channel five. 

Going to ask them where they're going. If it's all the way to Malaga I'll be moving seats. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Yeah,  if it's quiet I quite like it as well. I haven't done this journey before either, it's a nice trip through the Andalusian countryside. It's a sunny morning, etc. 

Pair of twats are shouting about some shit they watched last night on their version of channel five. 

Going to ask them where they're going. If it's all the way to Malaga I'll be moving seats. 

I didn't realise you are over there, some nice countryside sights here too if you could enjoy them in peace but sometimes it's hard to know what's best to do with regards to moving seats, hopefully it's not  full. 

We was on one once, thankfully there was only an hour to go, when two young girls got on with a young lad who was like one of those camp lads who hang around with girls, anyway they sat next to us and he started singing so me being horrified said are you real mate and moved, I then text her and said there's room down here, I got a text back saying she was embarrassed and they said as I left that they would hate to be that old referring to me, ha grim. 

My coffee and Times crossword and the passing countryside in quietness can be quite relaxing. 

I hope they're off the next stop before you commit a heinous act. 

12 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I didn't realise you are over there, some nice countryside sights here too if you could enjoy them in peace but sometimes it's hard to know what's best to do with regards to moving seats, hopefully it's not  full. 

We was on one once, thankfully there was only an hour to go, when two young girls got on with a young lad who was like one of those camp lads who hang around with girls, anyway they sat next to us and he started singing so me being horrified said are you real mate and moved, I then text her and said there's room down here, I got a text back saying she was embarrassed and they said as I left that they would hate to be that old referring to me, ha grim. 

My coffee and Times crossword and the passing countryside in quietness can be quite relaxing. 

I hope they're off the next stop before you commit a heinous act. 

Ha, thankfully I've never encountered someone singing on the train. 

When I see those videos on YouTube where some dickheads get on the train and start singing or dancing, and reckon they'll make everyone's day, you can always see loads of people in the background just raging. 

They've finally shut up. I think the bloke sitting near them that looks like a Spanish version of Stone Cold Steve Austin glaring at them several times has done the trick. 

And yeah, British countryside is glorious to pass through. Northern Spain can be like that. Bit barren here (East Sevilla - near Osuna at the moment) between towns. Much nicer when you get closer to Malaga or Córdoba. 

As I write this one of the cunts has managed to piss me off without making a sound. She's just pulled the blind down (that covers the window by my seat and hers behind). Chat bollocks for an hour and a half but now you want to sleep 'ey? 

Went to the river of light thing in town last night. One of the exhibitions was in exchange flags. Big LED trumpets which lit up and played a short tune. The idea was that everyone collaborated and made a song. The amount of kids kicking or swinging on the things and stamping on the buttons as hard as they could whilst parents watched on absolutely rattled me. 

Same with the light tunnel by the docks: kids swinging on them, one section already broken. 

It's art and it's for EVERYBODY not just your family you cunts. 

7 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Cunt has just sparked up now. Little Chinese fella had had enough and, in a kind of reverse Sexy Beast move, basically threatened to stick the cigarette up his arse if he didn't put it out. 

This is ace to follow, keep updating please. 

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Ha, thankfully I've never encountered someone singing on the train. 

When I see those videos on YouTube where some dickheads get on the train and start singing or dancing, and reckon they'll make everyone's day, you can always see loads of people in the background just raging. 

They've finally shut up. I think the bloke sitting near them that looks like a Spanish version of Stone Cold Steve Austin glaring at them several times has done the trick. 

And yeah, British countryside is glorious to pass through. Northern Spain can be like that. Bit barren here (East Sevilla - near Osuna at the moment) between towns. Much nicer when you get closer to Malaga or Córdoba. 

As I write this one of the cunts has managed to piss me off without making a sound. She's just pulled the blind down (that covers the window by my seat and hers behind). Chat bollocks for an hour and a half but now you want to sleep 'ey? 

Yeah seen them twats, our Jimmy used to live in Spain for some years and he kept asking me to get over  just have your flight cost, but seeing those types going on hen/stag nights etc entertaining everyone on the plane put me off at times, should of gone really even though my tolerance levels are nil these days. 

You need to disturb their kip the twats, though your journey must be nearly over by now. 

17 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Yeah seen them twats, our Jimmy used to live in Spain for some years and he kept asking me to get over  just have your flight cost, but seeing those types going on hen/stag nights etc entertaining everyone on the plane put me off at times, should of gone really even though my tolerance levels are nil these days. 

You need to disturb their kip the twats, though your journey must be nearly over by now. 

I flew to Madrid with the missus for a weekend with her Dad (lives over there) a couple of years back and the plane was full of r*ngers fans heading to Porto via Liverpool and Madrid. 6am flight, they were all pissed you can imagine how delighted I was. My biggest fear is being on a plane that's about to crash but I was almost begging god to intervene and drive us into the ground like a fucking missile on that particular flight. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I flew to Madrid with the missus for a weekend with her Dad (lives over there) a couple of years back and the plane was full of r*ngers fans heading to Porto via Liverpool and Madrid. 6am flight, they were all pissed you can imagine how delighted I was. My biggest fear is being on a plane that's about to crash but I was almost begging god to intervene and drive us into the ground like a fucking missile on that particular flight. 

Haha I could imagine , what fun. One time the flight was part of the trip but now its just cuntish, over exuberant cunts.

Im up in 2 weeks and hoping the mate can get time off to drive us up and save me from the train, which is bad really as it should be quite a decent journey but there's always some twat, oh hello I'm on the train and working on it, I'll email you, tap tap tap on the laptop tss tss tss from the earphones, goes the train. 

5 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Haha I could imagine , what fun. One time the flight was part of the trip but now its just cuntish, over exuberant cunts.

Im up in 2 weeks and hoping the mate can get time off to drive us up and save me from the train, which is bad really as it should be quite a decent journey but there's always some twat, oh hello I'm on the train and working on it, I'll email you, tap tap tap on the laptop tss tss tss from the earphones, goes the train. 

Cunts all over the place. 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cunts all over the place. 

Indeed, last night I was trying to chase a few arseholes doing their stuff in the car park below, it's out the way for them, told them to fuck off and they shouted up you Scouse cunt what are you doing here, are you a grass or nonce a wrong un who had to leave Liverpool or you would be shot, the mentality of these cunts. 

The thing is they all know each other on the High St plus they said you're in the pub up the road everyday so I'd better be careful staggering home some nights. 

There's mainly older residents who are obviously to scared to confront them and I might not bother myself, Council or Police don't do fuck all and its one of the few nice areas down here, tourists off the ships etc walking about, getting ruined. 

As you said it's all over, what a state of affairs it is. 

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

Indeed, last night I was trying to chase a few arseholes doing their stuff in the car park below, it's out the way for them, told them to fuck off and they shouted up you Scouse cunt what are you doing here, are you a grass or nonce a wrong un who had to leave Liverpool or you would be shot, the mentality of these cunts. 

The thing is they all know each other on the High St plus they said you're in the pub up the road everyday so I'd better be careful staggering home some nights. 

There's mainly older residents who are obviously to scared to confront them and I might not bother myself, Council or Police don't do fuck all and its one of the few nice areas down here, tourists off the ships etc walking about, getting ruined. 

As you said it's all over, what a state of affairs it is. 

Made me angry just reading that. Next TSOP needs to be a vigilante trip round yours. 

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Made me angry just reading that. Next TSOP needs to be a vigilante trip round yours. 

If only, just talked to the Housing but they said you need to call the Police and register a complaint as our hands are tied, the coppers want to know more about you than anything else, nothing will get done. 

Before long there will be more and more people who have had enough and take the law into their own hands, I think it happened somewhere the other day. 

I'll have to be on my guard. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

If only, just talked to the Housing but they said you need to call the Police and register a complaint as our hands are tied, the coppers want to know more about you than anything else, nothing will get done. 

Before long there will be more and more people who have had enough and take the law into their own hands, I think it happened somewhere the other day. 

I'll have to be on my guard. 

MV5BMTM5NjE2NzI2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY0

I once spent most of a trip on the number 12 from West Derby to Dale Street listening to a big unit who mistook her mobile phone for a loud-hailer regaling her mate with a tale about a one-night stand where she was introduced to anal sex by a bloke with a ' cock like a courgette '. If I'd have had more about me I'd have walloped her on the back of the head with a rolled-up Metro.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, sir roger said:

I once spent most of a trip on the number 12 from West Derby to Dale Street listening to a big unit who mistook her mobile phone for a loud-hailer regaling her mate with a tale about a one-night stand where she was introduced to anal sex by a bloke with a ' cock like a courgette '. If I'd have had more about me I'd have walloped her on the back of the head with a rolled-up Metro.

Christ, did she say what finishing school she attended? 

On 27/10/2021 at 08:21, Jairzinho said:

Big up to the Lorca massive. I know a good Shell garage in the region if you're in desperate need of a mini tuna pizza under 2 euros.

• Upvote 1

The taps in public toilets, including pubs and restaurants.

The taps are either freezing cold, burning hot, spray out like a fire hose or don't work at all. How hard is it to get a normal flow of warm fucking water to wash your hands?

Bastards.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mook said:

The taps in public toilets, including pubs and restaurants.

The taps are either freezing cold, burning hot, spray out like a fire hose or don't work at all. How hard is it to get a normal flow of warm fucking water to wash your hands?

Bastards.

Add in to that the hand dryers that don't work after you've just done the prescribed 20 seconds worth of hand washing.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Add in to that the hand dryers that don't work after you've just done the prescribed 20 seconds worth of hand washing.

Exactly.

£4 a pint and you have to wipe your freezing cold, soaking wet hands on your nice keks before heading back to the bar.

• Upvote 1