You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I'm sure I've posted this before but women in supermarkets do my fucking head in. Like it is a surprise that you have to pay. Oh loyalty card yes I have one somewhere. I'm three back in the queue, Ive added mine up in my head have near enough the right money. No loyalty card just get the fuck on with it.

No chat.

Please

Please.

Their close relations, the fucking females at autotellers. "What? I need to put my card in the machine before it will work? now where did I put it? wasit in the purse or the handbag. Perhaps it was in the other bag."

Then they check the balance. and wait for a printed receipt. Then the have to put the card and their PIN in. "Now how much cash do I need? I'll just gaze vacantly into space until it comes to me."

having finally extracted the cash, they suddenly need to know how much the balance of the account is. Men do a quick calculation while they walk away from the machine. Women? No this is beyond them. they have to re-insert the card and PIN and wait for another printed receipt. Followed by a deep examination of both receipts with a bewildered expression.

This is when I pull the claw hammer out.

• Upvote 2

People passing comment on things they know fuck all about.

I know one girl who had to change her choice of university due to some thick cunt in her family saying the university was not up to scratch and her daughter should be going somewhere better. She decided this not by looking at league tables or such things but on one of the buildings was a bit a tatty looking. This building was being demolished within 6 months and had the stupid twat went to the open day she would have heard about the new development and campus improvements

• Upvote 1

People passing comment on things they know fuck all about.

I know one girl who had to change her choice of university due to some thick cunt in her family saying the university was not up to scratch and her daughter should be going somewhere better. She decided this not by looking at league tables or such things but on one of the buildings was a bit a tatty looking. This building was being demolished within 6 months and had the stupid twat went to the open day she would have heard about the new development and campus improvements

I fucking hate this. Every fucking idiot I encounter seems to think reading a snippet of an article someone shared on Faceaids makes them the worlds leading expert. 99% of the time they quote "Facebook" as the source too, further highlighting their idiocy. 

When a singer encourages the crowd to sing the chorus of a great song by going quiet. Fucking rubbish, sing it yourself it sounds shit now.

On the radio, when the resident wanker paid money to be a wanker perhaps understandably believes this denotes some special talent on their part, and talks in a comedy fashion over the last minute or so of a great song.

Flicking through the radio stations and Nirvana's Come as you are starts playing and the cunt playing the song talks over the intro

Usually to tell the office fatties listening that if they're caller number 5, they could win tickets to some shit gig organised by the radio station that features Ollie Murs, Jessie J and a bunch of X-Factor rejects.

Guest davelfc

My boss & her racist comments first thing in the morning, it's like working with Jim fucking Davidson.

Asians must be the first thing she thinks about when she wakes up.

2mzefz4.jpg

• Upvote 1

People who seemingly wait for the green light before putting the car in gear and taking the handbrake off. Wish I could punch them in the head

Just how much of a hurry are you normally in. You'll lose what? 3 seconds waiting for that process to be completed. Calm down and move along at a suitable pace when they eventually move on.

My car has start-stop function so I'll be using it. I am. Therefore always out of gear at traffic lights when they change.

• Upvote 1

Just how much of a hurry are you normally in. You'll lose what? 3 seconds waiting for that process to be completed. Calm down and move along at a suitable pace when they eventually move on.

My car has start-stop function so I'll be using it. I am. Therefore always out of gear at traffic lights when they change.

And that, Bob, is why you're subhuman scum.

Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 1

I guess the world just got in one big damn hurry.

brooks-suicide-shawshank-o.gif

• Upvote 4

People who are that stupid and awkward that people just let them get on with being a cunt. This leads to them becoming a super cunt and vicious circle continues

Made even worse when said cunt is promoted so they can't cause as much trouble.

Well that's the theory. Only they then have more responsibility and decision making powers and become a huge, mahoosive, super cunt.