You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I'm sure I've posted this before but women in supermarkets do my fucking head in. Like it is a surprise that you have to pay. Oh loyalty card yes I have one somewhere. I'm three back in the queue, Ive added mine up in my head have near enough the right money. No loyalty card just get the fuck on with it.

No chat.

Please

Please.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure I've posted this before but women in supermarkets do my fucking head in. Like it is a surprise that you have to pay. Oh loyalty card yes I have one somewhere. I'm three back in the queue, Ive added mine up in my head have near enough the right money. No loyalty card just get the fuck on with it.

No chat.

Please

Please.

Drives me nuts. Every item scanned in and the cashier says the total. Only then do they start to take their money out. A 5 minute rampage through tampons, snot rags, make up and vouchers before they get their cash or cards. As if it's a big fuckin shock that they have to pay. Just get it fuckin ready you dishcloth.

• Upvote 2

On the phone at work and some random has just rocked up to talk to the girl who sits next to me for five minutes, plonks himself down on the edge of my desk.  He's 10 seconds away from having a Bic biro inserted so deep into his colon that surgeons will have to devise new procedures to remove it.

• Upvote 1

Time annoys me, the way it's relative. Why can't you be fast during the shit times and slow during the good times. Why can't work fly by and time at home last. Time is the most important commodity we have, from the age of 4 it's essentially owned by others until the day you retire, retirement when you get time at last to be a human, an old can't be arsed used up dry fucking dust veined fuck waiting for death in your beige regrets. Fuck off time, scared to have fun because you speed me towards slacks, wrinkles and bitterness. I reckon every 10 years or so, people should get a year off paid to be master of their own time in their prime. Better yourself, recharge your batteries, see the world and become more informed.

• Upvote 2

Time annoys me, the way it's relative. Why can't you be fast during the shit times and slow during the good times. Why can't work fly by and time at home last. Time is the most important commodity we have, from the age of 4 it's essentially owned by others until the day you retire, retirement when you get time at last to be a human, an old can't be arsed used up dry fucking dust veined fuck waiting for death in your beige regrets. Fuck off time, scared to have fun because you speed me towards slacks, wrinkles and bitterness. I reckon every 10 years or so, people should get a year off paid to be master of their own time in their prime. Better yourself, recharge your batteries, see the world and become more informed.

I fucking hate it when I've been working for four solid hours then I look at my watch and it's only been one hour.

Shit burglar alarms like the one belonging some twats up the road. It's been going for well over an hour now and it's obvious nobody's home. It's also obvious that it ain't the sort of alarm system that notifies the cops or the owners that some shit might have gone down at their gaff. I don't know which house it is but I hope the owners have only gone out for the night and haven't fucked off for the entire holiday.