You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

3 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Can we be clear on this. She comes in and becuase you have spent all day on here making up competitions, there’s no tea so she cracks on with making it but you’re back on here moaning because she doesn’t take her coat off first.  Is that right ? FFS. 

Maybe I should start killing pensioners all day or thank my lucky stars she isn't a tory? 

Also she was making herself a vegan snack, I'd already eaten you assumptive cunt 

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Maybe you're dead?

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Touch screens. Stupid fucking touch screens. For some reason my stupid cold hands don’t seem to register. Buying a McDonalds or train ticket is fucking infuriating. And no one believes me. They say I’m doing it wrong.  Then they watch as the fucking stupid touch screen doesn’t register MY FUCKING HANDS. 

Mobile phones are my problem. Totally unresponsive sometimes then all of sudden its got a life of its own and all sorts of shit opens up.

My finger hovers an inch above the screen, next thing, I'm looking at someones profile or checking the weather in Tokyo.

Cheese mites. Now, I like my cheese, Gromit, but apparently every time I take a bite I'm swallowing thousands, if not millions of the little twats.  And their shit. And their piss. Why oh why do the fucking TV programmes have to tell us about evil little gits like that?  I was happy in my ignorance.

I also like sausages so shut the fuck up everybody. I really don't want to know.

6 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Mobile phones are my problem. Totally unresponsive sometimes then all of sudden its got a life of its own and all sorts of shit opens up.

My finger hovers an inch above the screen, next thing, I'm looking at someones profile or checking the weather in Tokyo.

Does the missus believe that?

6 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

I only read the forum using my phone. The only times I’ve ever purposely checked anyone’s profile is when they’ve been mentioned in the ‘Missing Posters’ thread or I’ve clicked on them to send a PM. 

Meanwhile there’s dozens of people on here that must think I’m stalking them because as I scroll down, my thumb literally brushes on their name and opens up their profile page. 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I only read the forum using my phone. The only times I’ve ever purposely checked anyone’s profile is when they’ve been mentioned in the ‘Missing Posters’ thread or I’ve clicked on them to send a PM. 

Meanwhile there’s dozens of people on here that must think I’m stalking them because as I scroll down, my thumb literally brushes on their name and opens up their profile page. 

Same. I do stalk a few people on here but my preferred method is sleeping in their gardens or rooting around in their dustbins. Any profile visits are purely accidental. 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha but before I was banned from RaWK, I did have a cyber stalker on the forum. Followed me from thread to thread arguing about every single post within seconds of my posting it, DM'd me regularly asking for a "clear the air chat", claimed to know where I lived etc. Quite unsettling for a while. 

He's hiding in that poppy field on your garage.