You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

6 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha. It’s an unwritten but inexorable rule of life that if you make an on line comment on grammar or intelligence you will make a corresponding error. 

Online is one word, not two.

King of the ped Ants, me.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

The fit bird across the road from me has put on about two stone since October. I'm tempted to knock on her door & surprise her with an exercise bike.

The fit woman across the street from me, who walks around naked constantly and doesn’t bother to close the blinds when she’s getting fucked left around about a year ago due to, I assume, the plague.

When we’re talking about victims of the coronavirus I should be the first name on peoples lips. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

When it's finally warm enough for the neighbour you thought was fit to stop wearing long coats and you see she's got a fat arse.

Bitch.

She’s a disgrace. You’d be quite within your rights to go round there and complain in the strongest possible terms. She obviously doesn’t get what is meant by ‘neighbourhood watch’ round your way. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, sir roger said:

Went to Butlins Filey when I was a kid. Not sure what was worse , the drunken scottish hordes , or the scotch mist that descended at about 7 oclock.

Weekends do get a bit lairy on there but during the week (term time) it's nice and quiet which suits us. Especially a miserable, antisocial twat like me hahaha.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

My kid remembering I borrowed £30 off him yesterday to spend on ale as the cash point was empty. So far he’s reminded me four times. No doubt my kneecaps are in danger if I don’t pay him back with interest. 

Mine's the same- ball breaking Shylock if you borrow some money off him (I rarely have any cash on me these days, he always seems to have a couple of hundred in birthday/ Christmas/ pocket money hanging around). Then he's suspiciously quiet when it comes to his quarterly XBox renewal subs which somehow seem to have become attached to my card.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

My kid remembering I borrowed £30 off him yesterday to spend on ale as the cash point was empty. So far he’s reminded me four times. No doubt my kneecaps are in danger if I don’t pay him back with interest. 

FrankNewer.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 26/04/2021 at 02:25, Bruce Spanner said:

The fit woman across the street from me, who walks around naked constantly and doesn’t bother to close the blinds when she’s getting fucked left around about a year ago due to, I assume, the plague.

When we’re talking about victims of the coronavirus I should be the first name on peoples lips. 

tyu.gif

I went to the Asda earlier and asked for £20 cashback as I’m on the lash with a few of the lads later and wanted some cash for the taxi home. Anyway the Asda lady on the till said they don’t do cashback any more. What the fuck? I asked her why and she said because of Covid. I asked do they still accept cash and she said yes, so I said this rule made no sense. I had to go to the cashpoints outside where there was a massive queue because only one out of three was working. Fucking raging I was.

Is this a rule everywhere now? It’s a fucking nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I went to the Asda earlier and asked for £20 cashback as I’m on the lash with a few of the lads later and wanted some cash for the taxi home. Anyway the Asda lady on the till said they don’t do cashback any more. What the fuck? I asked her why and she said because of Covid. I asked do they still accept cash and she said yes, so I said this rule made no sense. I had to go to the cashpoints outside where there was a massive queue because only one out of three was working. Fucking raging I was.

Will the taxi not take a card payment? 

5 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Walk, you lazy sod.

41 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Anyway stop hijacking my rant about Asda stopping the cashback option.

Aye, it does seem pointless when they're still taking cash. I've not used cash for over a year tbh apart from £50 my missus gave me the other week.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What for.... come on 

She sold a buggy on Facebook, gave me the money & I transferred it into her account because I go to the shop more so easier for me to get rid of it.

Nothing very exciting unfortunately.

Edit - I should've made something up.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

That's utter bollocks if they are accepting cash then why not give it out as cash back . 

Covid is being used for all kinds of petty shit I've been refused the use of toilets ( I'm a white van fucker ) because of " covid " what do they think that I wont use it and piss in the corner instead 

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

She sold a buggy on Facebook, gave me the money & I transferred it into her account because I go to the shop more so easier for me to get rid of it.

Nothing very exciting unfortunately.

Edit - I should've made something up.

I reckon you did. Dirty bastard. 

Just now, Tj hooker said:

That's utter bollocks if they are accepting cash then why not give it out as cash back . 

Covid is being used for all kinds of petty shit I've been refused the use of toilets ( I'm a white van fucker ) because of " covid " what do they think that I wont use it and piss in the corner instead 

Cunts. Buses not giving change is another one. 

• Upvote 1