You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Exactly. I was going to type 'little old people in their Nissan Micras' and while I lot do drive these kind of vehicles there are loads in big fancy powerful cars driving around, barely getting out of second gear, oblivious to the trouble they are causing

Mystifies me that, people who should by rights be in mobility scooters pootling down to the shops in 4 litre Holdens that could quite comfortably tow a tank. Sledgehammer to crack a nut would be an understatement.

People (often the kids) forcing you to watch shit youtube videos or vines. 'Watch this, it's dead funny'.

'Yeah, I will in a minute. I'm just busy saving the world'.

'No, watch it now. Here.' *shoves iPad under your nose'.

I don't want to stop what I'm doing to watch your senseless nonsense. It won't be interesting or funny to me. Leave me alone. Obviously you then have to watch it and smile politely just to humour them.

• Upvote 1

People (often the kids) forcing you to watch shit youtube videos or vines. 'Watch this, it's dead funny'.

'Yeah, I will in a minute. I'm just busy saving the world'.

'No, watch it now. Here.' *shoves iPad under your nose'.

I don't want to stop what I'm doing to watch your senseless nonsense. It won't be interesting or funny to me. Leave me alone. Obviously you then have to watch it and smile politely just to humour them.

People on Facebook regularly posts vids and vines from sites like LadBible and all the comments talk about how brilliant or funny they are. After watching them I'm often left wondering if they edited out all the good bits before I watched them, because what I'm seeing is a massively unfunny pile of cack.

Dull cunts who my girlfriend associates with coming to my house and cause no end of mess.Or women who can't park cars

That sounds exactly like my wife's mate. Big fat fucker who's had a stroke and plays on it to be a fat lazy, smoking, plate full of salt on her tea kind of twat. Likes to cock block as well. The fat twat!

• Upvote 2

They were tucking into my tub of celebrations and putting the wrappers back in

They left within a few minutes of me arriving and just looking at them. Cushions on the floor and leg over the arm of the chair

Seething here

Come on, there must be some wrappers back in types on here. Defend your deviant behaviour