You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Probably an obvious one, but plastic packaging. 

I'm far from an eco warrior but surely to god we can package food and other items in something recyclable. 

I think the one that really pisses me off is the plastic packaging on kids organic food. 

Anyone that has young children knows what I'm talking about here, but we buy ours little organic snacks, rice cakes and other crisp type things made out of carrots and the likes. 

Three packaging is all "treat your kids to organic veggie snacks" blah blah blah. But then not an ounce of the packaging is recyclable.

I'm sick and tired of taking the fecking bins out while I'm stuck at home with this poxy lockdown. 

• Upvote 1

On the subject of TV shows... 

I flicked one on the other night and watched for a bit. Extreme Couponers or something like that. 

They often do it for charity on the show, but they have their own little stockpiles too. 

Cunts going into shops and filling their trolleys full of shite just because they've got a coupon or a hundred for it. 

I'll have 4000 of those crab and guava chocolate bars because I can get them for 1 cent each. 

And the fuckers fill loads of trolleys worth, have hundreds of coupons and always end up crashing the register. 

If I was behind one of those cunts waiting to get served with my meal deal, then I'd definitely be having words. 

Fucking helmets. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I flicked one on the other night and watched for a bit. Extreme Couponers or something like that. 

They often do it for charity on the show, but they have their own little stockpiles too. 

Cunts going into shops and filling their trolleys full of shite just because they've got a coupon or a hundred for it. 

I'll have 4000 of those crab and guava chocolate bars because I can get them for 1 cent each. 

And the fuckers fill loads of trolleys worth, have hundreds of coupons and always end up crashing the register. 

If I was behind one of those cunts waiting to get served with my meal deal, then I'd definitely be having words. 

Fucking helmets. 

SadShrillEasteuropeanshepherd-mobile.mp4

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Fucking helmets. 

My missus watches that and its fuckin obscene the stuff those cunts stockpile. Could supply a soup kitchen or sally army hostel for a couple of years too.

• Upvote 1

On 11/05/2020 at 11:50, Captain Turdseye said:

My next door neighbour is washing his car for the second time in three days. Proper busy cunt, he is. 

I’ve been planning to do mine for a fortnight but haven’t gotten around to it. 

Do you live two doors down from me?

busy cunt is the definition on my next door neighbour.

one morning I had a lie in and thought I could hear his lawnmower a little louder than usual and the twats mowing my front lawn with his top off. I let him, obviously, cause it saved me doing it, but fucking hell.

he washes at least one car practically every day, all through the year.

And he’s on furlough now, so it’s bloody overdrive.

nosy bastard too. The type to put his head over the fence. His missus and their youngest daughter (18, not fit) are just as nosy. Every time they head out in the car or on their bikes they strain to look through the front window.

my Ex called round a couple of weeks ago to spend an hour in the garden with our little girl and they were heading out when she pulled up. They parked halfway off the drive and stared at her til she’s got out the car.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Do you live two doors down from me?

busy cunt is the definition on my next door neighbour.

one morning I had a lie in and thought I could hear his lawnmower a little louder than usual and the twats mowing my front lawn with his top off. I let him, obviously, cause it saved me doing it, but fucking hell.

he washes at least one car practically every day, all through the year.

And he’s on furlough now, so it’s bloody overdrive.

nosy bastard too. The type to put his head over the fence. His missus and their youngest daughter (18, not fit) are just as nosy. Every time they head out in the car or on their bikes they strain to look through the front window.

my Ex called round a couple of weeks ago to spend an hour in the garden with our little girl and they were heading out when she pulled up. They parked halfway off the drive and stared at her til she’s got out the car.

We need an action plan here Bob. 

16 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Channel 5 programming last night was.. Ian Brady moors murderer followed by my dad the paedophile followed by kids who kill. 

I can't watch any US reality show their scripted on TV confidence makes me puke.

I caught the last 10 minutes of Tipping Point last night and left it on the channel (W, I think) as I was sorting dinner out. An American cooking show called Top Chef followed, and it was chock full of the sort of bitchy over-confident gobshites that populate US shows and stuff like The Apprentice over here. Plus the presenters/judges had all the personality of Melania Trump. It would be immensely satisfying to smash each and every one of them in the face with a frying pan until the pan breaks. Then get a new pan and start over. They simply cannot do anything without making it look staged and showy. It's like Serena Williams blowing kisses to all 4 corners of the stadium after a Grand Slam win - there is simply nothing about it that looks sincere and humble.

I agree even the kids are like that. If you watch the US kids Masterchef they are all over confident cocky little bastards who look like being on a TV show is just what they do day after day.

The blatant scripted, shallow shite they produce lacks any kind of charm to it at all. 

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I agree even the kids are like that. If you watch the US kids Masterchef they are all over confident cocky little bastards who look like being on a TV show is just what they do day after day.

The blatant scripted, shallow shite they produce lacks any kind of charm to it at all. 

The US is one big TV show 

19 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I started watching junior bake off on the channel 4 Iplayer thing a few weeks ago with my little girl, and there was a lad just like that. 

hated the little prick. Did beatboxing. Course he did.

anyway, the shit was first out. Good.

Wires tangling themselves. Specifically headphones. I've got 2 sets of headphones. Both look the same except one connection fits in the macbook and one in my phone. On Friday I put the ones from my phone in the same bowl as the other ones. They haven't been touched all weekend. This morning I went to get a pair and they were basically knotted together. Took me about 2 minutes of cursing and huffing and puffing to get them untangled. 

I thought wee willy winky ran up the stairs. No-one told me he goes round peoples houses testing his seamanship on everyones wires. 

EDIT: To make matters worse I had Radio 2 on and Dermot O'Leary played Living on the Ceiling by Blancmange as this was all happening. 

On 18/05/2020 at 16:23, Bjornebye said:

Wires tangling themselves. Specifically headphones. I've got 2 sets of headphones. Both look the same except one connection fits in the macbook and one in my phone. On Friday I put the ones from my phone in the same bowl as the other ones. They haven't been touched all weekend. This morning I went to get a pair and they were basically knotted together. Took me about 2 minutes of cursing and huffing and puffing to get them untangled. 

I thought wee willy winky ran up the stairs. No-one told me he goes round peoples houses testing his seamanship on everyones wires. 

EDIT: To make matters worse I had Radio 2 on and Dermot O'Leary played Living on the Ceiling by Blancmange as this was all happening. 

That would be the cable fairies. There's at least one behind every computer and TV setup. Every night they tangle all the leads and cables so that all your neatly laid out cables now resemble a rats nest

Fuck all to watch. I have more means of entertainment at my fingertips than the entirety of human history and all I can say is "shite... shite... shite" fuck all to watch when I can pretty much almost watch, read or play every single piece of entertainment mankind has made. Too much choice is off putting.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Warwick Davis

He's s smug little cunt but he's probably had to have thick skin with all the jokes that have probably been aimed at him, plus he's had a few horrible experiences in his personal life. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Elite said:

He's s smug little cunt but he's probably had to have thick skin with all the jokes that have probably been aimed at him, plus he's had a few horrible experiences in his personal life. 

I quite enjoyed the travel doc he did with his wife and kids , but he is so annoying on Tenable with his shit jokes.

• Upvote 2